my thoughts for today.. 7/17/17
I forget that ppl are there. thats my greatest weakness.
because Ive been bullied and tortured. what my dad did to me.. he forever changed my view of humanity..
then he just.. faded from my existence…
he cant fix me. all he could do was say sorry but that was it…
I have to fix the broken being I am.. how
without people to pick up my pieces I cant pick up my own
and thats why Im rarely talking to people. whenever I do that, they say figure it out and when I do the truth hurts.
and.. the whole thing I am facing.. is one huge spiraling mess
but I know I am walking as a broken entity.. waiting for the right time to pick up those pieces because when I pick up my pieces they shatter again..
it shatters and it will never form again. it wont stay complete all the time
I think thats everyone but my life has more strength and more meaning I bet
nothing is perfect.. and through learning, you can see that it can change someones perspective on life itself, life alone
not all that glitters is gold.
that idiom is the best Ive faced so far.
because when you see something it looks heavenly, but when you find out the meaning behind their way towards how they looked that way… it gives someone motivation
it gives someone a will to want that face.. that undescribable beauty that lies in front of the madness
I feel this way with my dad.. daily
I want to have my own face like he had his greatest loving face.. because he went through so much to get where he is now
he went through so much to get to.. the spirit world
and Ill go through so much to get to.. tomorrow
edited by Rain45 moved to the Trauma community due to forum re-organisation
@benlynchpx
First of all Ben, I want to say how much I admire you for sharing your heart, sharing your hurt - that takes courage. Your struggles seem to be weighing on you. Not sure how long you have been hanging around 7 Cups of Tea but there are many different avenues of support to help you through this difficult time.
My two cents = Don't stop writing. Obviously it helps you proccess your feelings but more than that you write well. I hope you will share more of your writing someday, it will most likely inspire and help others.
See you around. . .
@OrangeYouGlad68 thank you.. Honestly I don't remember writing this piece.. I feel so much better now
@benlynchpx
I am so glad to hear your feeling better!!
I just visited your profile and saw your writing!! AHHHH! I love it when I am right. You are a writer! A gift I am glad to see you are sharing. 