Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Anime/Manga of All Time?

User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 February 6th, 2022

I think this season has blessed us with some really good anime! Personally I've been super invested in AOT, Demon Slayer and Dress-up Darling (all of them are absolute gems!!)

What are your favorite anime of all time?

Mine probably is AOT honestly. It came out so long ago and it's amazing to see how its ending all so soon. It was an amazing start to middle and so many memorable moments within. I'll probably be quite emotional when the ending does come...

37
User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety March 18th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806

attack on titan

User Profile: Ilovethewarmsun
Ilovethewarmsun March 21st, 2022

Chainsaw man


User Profile: SmallKitsune
SmallKitsune March 21st, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806

Inuyasha and Fairy Tail are for sure my fav i named my dog shippo after the little fox in Inuyasha 😂 altho there are so many more good ones now i cant keep up those were my first 2 tho

User Profile: tobyisaloserl0l
tobyisaloserl0l March 21st, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 personally my favorite manga has to be Danganronpa v2 Goodbye Despair. would recommend

User Profile: Fighter0708
Fighter0708 March 26th, 2022

I like the animation of Jujutsu Kaisen while the storyline of AoT is par excellent ❤️

User Profile: Xatharr
Xatharr March 27th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 Sword Art Online, I liked Gun Gale Online, Cells at Work! Was funny, I really like it, and I’m trying Naruto rn.

My total fav would probably be Sword Art Online, epic battle scenes and some pretty funny moments at times

User Profile: 7CupsUserPol
7CupsUserPol April 8th, 2022

I absolutely love Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, my comfort anime is The Disastrous Life of Saiki K since it’s just nice to watch at any pace

Demon Slayer was also awesome to have watched, can’t wait for the Dub!

User Profile: shototodoroki7765
shototodoroki7765 April 8th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 Mine is probaly MHA I can relate to some of their issues and i feel like ive bonded with the show as a whole

User Profile: Meconopsis
Meconopsis August 6th, 2022

MHA/BNHA


I love the story, love the characters (most of them, anyways) and even most of the ones I don’t like are still pretty interesting.


My favorite characters are Iida, Amajiki and Kaminari

User Profile: enjoyiableElementary9396
enjoyiableElementary9396 August 6th, 2022

One Piece !!