Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Comfort Movies

User Profile: llyss17
llyss17 August 11th, 2025

When I’m feeling down, I often turn to movies for a little comfort because they help me escape and feel a bit better. There is something about watching familiar stories or funny moments that soothes the mind and heart. Do you have any favorite comfort movie recommendations? I would love to hear what movies help you feel calm and cozy when you need it most.

Ask ChatGPT
11
User Profile: llyss17
llyss17 OP August 11th, 2025

My favorite movies:

- Along with the Gods

- Along with the Gods 2


User Profile: TenderSky
TenderSky August 19th, 2025

@llyss17

I never heard of this one before, but I looked it up and it seems good! Thanks for sharing.

load more
User Profile: shiningblue011
shiningblue011 August 18th, 2025

i ABSOLUTELY love the comfort movies equally, TRY palm springs(THE MAIN LEADS SHOULD BE THE ENOUGH REASON)

ferris buellers day off (COOLEST MOVIE CHARACTER EVER)

Maybe the GIRL NEXT DOOR?

User Profile: TenderSky
TenderSky August 19th, 2025

For K-Drama, I recommend
1.) When the Weather is Fine
2.) Romance is a Bonus Book

User Profile: catgirl278
catgirl278 August 21st, 2025

I like watching comedy movies when I need something uplifting. The last movie I saw was Freakier Friday and I thought it was hilarious in certain moments!

User Profile: TenderSky
TenderSky August 22nd, 2025

@catgirl278
Ohhh, I wanted to see this since I saw the previews! Thanks for sharing, I'm defintely checking it out now.

User Profile: catgirl278
catgirl278 August 22nd, 2025

You’re welcome. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

load more
load more
User Profile: technicolourki
technicolourki August 25th, 2025

@llyss17

My comfort movies would be:

1. Scott Pilgrim vs The World

2. How to Train Your Dragon

3. Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

4. Dead Poets Society

5. Ne Zha

User Profile: BraelynnT
BraelynnT November 8th, 2025

@llyss17 I feel the same but I never watch the same thing twice because I don’t like to know what will happen next.

User Profile: MIcentric90
MIcentric90 November 14th, 2025

@llyss17 This time of year I love watching Love Actually, The Holiday, All the Harry Potter movies. I am also waiting for the new Christmas movies to drop in Netflix. I watch all Christmas movies I can get my hands on.


User Profile: inventiveNest1907
inventiveNest1907 February 2nd

Can I ask, how did you find your comfort movie? Or how do you?