Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Please suggest some Documentary or worth watching movies !!!

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle October 20th, 2023

What are some good Movies ? Documentary ?

I like Detective, Horror, Comedy and Documentaries based on real Incidents.


What do you guys usually watch ?


Please suggest me some worth watching stuff.


Thank you have a good day everyone ✨💌

11
October 20th, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle

Greys anatomy is a long show worth watching 

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle OP October 21st, 2023

@Adamw12 Thanks Adam I'll check it for sure 😌

load more
User Profile: magicallyoriginated430
magicallyoriginated430 October 21st, 2023

Try (Dabbe).. its on Netflix,

Its a horror one..

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle OP October 21st, 2023

@magicallyoriginated430 Thanks 😊

load more
User Profile: yourfriendandyourshoulder
yourfriendandyourshoulder October 21st, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle ice cold: murder, coffee and Jessica Wongso 

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle OP October 22nd, 2023

@yourfriendandyourshoulder Is that a action movie ?

User Profile: yourfriendandyourshoulder
yourfriendandyourshoulder October 22nd, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle documentaries 

load more
load more
User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii October 22nd, 2023

@GrumpyTurtle

I highly recommend a documentary called "One Strange Rock"; you'll love the details, and aesthetic visionary, and acquire a HUGE amount of info.

User Profile: GrumpyTurtle
GrumpyTurtle OP October 22nd, 2023

@RoshanaShabanii Thanks Rosh will check for sure 👍🏻

load more
User Profile: jj228
jj228 October 28th, 2023

An excellent documentary I recently watched on Netflix is My Octopus Teacher. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was so beautiful and interesting!

User Profile: JoyfulPumpkin
JoyfulPumpkin October 28th, 2023

I really enjoyed the movie that launched recently on the cinema, it is called Talk to Me. It is an horror movie, I won’t say much about it, because I think it will be more fun for you to discover.