Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your fav movie of all time ?

User Profile: Notthatann0yingguy
Notthatann0yingguy May 17th, 2024

Like the title says . 

i have got some movies that i have watched more than 6-7 times . how about you ?

59
User Profile: Dips1
Dips1 July 6th, 2024

@Notthatann0yingguy 

lala land is pretty

load more
User Profile: summeratheart
summeratheart July 6th, 2024

harrypotter!..titanic!...me before you!..midnight sun!..5ft apart!

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora July 6th, 2024

@summeratheart just came here to say Me before you xD

User Profile: summeratheart
summeratheart July 7th, 2024

it's such a beautiful movie!🤍

load more
load more
User Profile: MxdnightFaerie
MxdnightFaerie July 7th, 2024

Coraline! It’s just a classic with the creepiness that I love and til this day Im still learning all the tiny foreshadowing!!

User Profile: bubbleWest7462
bubbleWest7462 July 7th, 2024

@Notthatann0yingguy There are so many good movies but I will vote for Star Wars as my all time favorite.

User Profile: WinterJackalope
WinterJackalope July 8th, 2024

@Notthatann0yingguy Spirited Away

User Profile: SpiritTea
SpiritTea July 8th, 2024

@Notthatann0yingguy

"Hey you guuuuuuys!!"

Goonies is my top rewatched :]

User Profile: EarlofLemon58
EarlofLemon58 July 9th, 2024

The Professional. Good cast of main characters and as many great performances that Gary Oldman had given, his role in this is probably my favorite. 

User Profile: intuitiveThinker817
intuitiveThinker817 July 9th, 2024

How I wish I have a home I could have get TV

User Profile: Ericistrying
Ericistrying July 10th, 2024

i really like the shawshank redemption, it may be common pick but i just love the genius of the escape at the end, the subtle hints given to us the audience as we play along and the sheer terror of realizing how evil the prison director really is

User Profile: Notthatann0yingguy
Notthatann0yingguy OP July 31st, 2024

@Ericistrying

That's my All time fav movie too

load more
User Profile: Mayankjain
Mayankjain July 11th, 2024

@Notthatann0yingguy ready player one and baby driver :)