Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Everything makes me so so sad

User Profile: MissMonaBlue
MissMonaBlue September 30th

Everything, everyone, makes me sad, I find a way. The weight of it all is crushing. Every object I have to break or throw away at work. Every sad or tired look in the room. Everyone seems so sad. It makes me so sad. These objects are so sad. These people are so sad. I want to help them. its killing me. 

4
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 30th

@MissMonaBlue

This situation your in sounds depressing..

I hate to hear about such sadness being around you like a plague..

We are out working constantly just to make a living, there's very little time to relax and take care of our own needs and have fun.

We hear you! Thanks for sharing 🌲 

User Profile: goldenSummer9462
goldenSummer9462 September 30th

Plz read the community section of grief and loss dated 20th Aug,2026 and give your suggestions below that thread itself.

Deeply appreciate

User Profile: goldenSummer9462
goldenSummer9462 September 30th

Plz read the community section of grief and loss dated 20th Aug,2026 and give your suggestions below that thread itself.

Deeply appreciate

User Profile: GoodMellow
GoodMellow Wednesday

@MissMonaBlue

The world going through a lot, and people can feel it nowadays. It's insanely noble of you to wish to do something about it. Help can come in many forms, but simply giving someone kind attention can mean a difference to them. I hope you don't let the other's sadness fully drag yours down. 

Take care of yourself.