Hi. 32F from India
New here. Im Trish. 32 female from India. I was raised Catholic but I have my personal beliefs and love going to different temples no mattet the religion. I love to travel and Ive been to Singapore, Bhutan, Vietnam and parts of India.
I like audiobooks, I paint, crochet, and I am doing my 3rd masters degree.
Lately Ive realised I dont have real friends. Some hangout with me because I plan trips, others hangout as I'm their "popular" friend. Its actually sad to see people pretend to listen to my issues rather than take actual interest. My biggest friendship setback was when my friend of 15 yrs used my kindness for money and didn't care when I needed it back for my moms operation. Im not in a relationship because of cultural/ lifestyle differences. Its tough to meet someone who was raised in a similar way as I am.
At 32 my purpose now is to help my family and learn of ways to help society.
Hoping to meet someone like minded.
@bestOak2379
Real friends are hard to find these days but with time and patience it can happen..
It's never too late to meet people, we have members here regularly looking for friends..🌲

Hi Trish! 👋👋
@bestOak2379 Trish. If u dont have a prblm in age gap than we can become friend I'm m 22 ahh if u need only f I know someone she was very similiae with ur thaughts and things ah just reached out me if u want..
Hi Trish,
I understand how you feel. Being so different that is hard to fit to all "normal"standards. But believe me, not everybody is interested in people where everyone looks or behave similar way. Be who you are, have boundaries, don't change for others and once somebody will love how unique and different you are. This I can promise you! Sending hugs ❤️❤️❤️
@bestOak2379 Hi Trish, I am also 31 Female from India. Your message resonated with me and hence I am reaching out. I am also from India and doing my doctoral studies. I am new to this community. Looking forward to connecting if you are interested. Best.
