Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I felt it's time to take a cold social plunge...

User Profile: fearlessLand3929
fearlessLand3929 3 days ago

Hiya everyone,  I guess I'm still considered a newbie here.  Which should make since if I still guessing about right?😃.  So I am taking this cold plunge into social greetings to this newbie group to help myself get past my extreme social anxs.  I want to admit it was part of my goals for the day here on 7 cups to check out.  I figured I might as well go for it and say hello too.  So HELLO!  I hope you are finding the support you need here like I have been able to do so far.  I want to also share a little personal note I just thought of for myself, "Be kind to yourself today and find the patience too let yourself heal and grow through whatever your personal challenge is at the moment."  Yep just thought of that. Right all that's my quick hello here.  Peace out 7's. people🕊️..

7
User Profile: colorfulSpace
colorfulSpace 3 days ago

@fearlessLand3929 7QvC7Evo.gif

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 3 days ago

@fearlessLand3929

I'm glad your being so brave..🌲C0xyiBsR.gif

User Profile: Little09
Little09 2 days ago
@fearlessLand3929 
Hello to you too!! 
I’m proud of you for getting out of your comfort zone and making this post. I have social anxiety as well, so I understand how hard it can be sometimes. IMO you’re taking steps in the right direction for sure and that’s something we can celebrate! 
It’s nice to meet you and i hope you have a great day!

P.S. The note/quote you shared was honestly touching and a really nice reminder i’m thankful to have stumbled across today.
1 reply
User Profile: Little09
Little09 2 days ago

@Little09 @fearlessLand3929

My apologies for the multiple same posts.. my page glitched and I’m not sure how to remove them.. 😅
load more
User Profile: GoodMellow
GoodMellow 2 days ago

@fearlessLand3929

Welcome to the community, I hope you find what you are looking for here. Take care.