Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I m sad

There is so much propaganda going on against career women i hate it i keep saying on social media men calling passionate women bitc hes etc i m also angry that none takes me seriously I went to career advisors some says just cook some says sleep with boss I m starting to feel like maybe I dont have any value this world is only for housewives

9
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 1 day ago

@TheTearyEyesOfhers

I respect you as a equal person here deserving respect and dignity.. There will always be people who discriminate you should avoid such narrow minded people and focus on being around respectful people who view you as a cherished member of society. 🌲

@AsherTree this >>>

load more

@TheTearyEyesOfhers its actually sad that you had to go through this. I myself have seem some men making sexist jokes about women at work. The thing i have noticed that they want you to get angry over that so that it can used as “oh women are so emotional.. can’t take jokes”. I am not saying everyone is same but some people do it intentionally to get on your nerves.

I have figured out few things on how to deal with such people-

When someone is making such disgusting remarks- ask them to repeat themselves. At times they get i comfortable then and there

If you are in power- calmly insult them back in a tone which can reduce their worth to zero.

If you don’t have the authority over such person at that time ( if its a senior)- give a come back in form of jokes next time when they are in vulnerable position.

@impartialSpruce9948 i would advise to just cut the ties and block contact, as a guy

I agree with you, however, if these remarks are received in a work set up, you cannot block people just like that and at times there are no proper platform to raise these concerns in an organisation.

@impartialSpruce9948 insulting them back would put yourself in danger ,you should tell them to stay in their boundary, mostly it would shut them , then there are egoistical guys , idk honestly how to deal with these guys

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MueedAn
MueedAn 1 day ago

Where are you from ?

User Profile: Geebs67
Geebs67 1 day ago

@TheTearyEyesOfhers Dont give up or give in. You'll find your ideal career. Dont let anyone stop you. 

User Profile: NotThatKaren99
NotThatKaren99 10 hours ago

@TheTearyEyesOfhers I m sorry tou have to go through that ):