Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In ONE word only, which city/country you'd love to relocate to?

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 7th, 2025

Svalbard.

93
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone March 11th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Mars

User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 12th, 2025

@WonNone It’s freezing cold at night there, so be sure to bundle up. 

User Profile: WonNone
WonNone March 13th, 2025

@raccooncutie30

Sorry, I travel light, I hope you've some extra to share 

load more
load more
User Profile: Rafaela0509
Rafaela0509 March 11th, 2025

Australia

User Profile: secondhandhippie
secondhandhippie March 11th, 2025

Moab

User Profile: LowOnSpoons
LowOnSpoons March 12th, 2025

China

User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 12th, 2025

@LowOnSpoons My sister went to China once. I wonder what it’s like. 

load more
User Profile: Shiningrose2504
Shiningrose2504 March 12th, 2025

Türkiye...cause I am a big fan of turkish dramas!!

User Profile: lovelytree8965
lovelytree8965 March 12th, 2025

@Shiningrose2504 lol me same....which one is your favourite?

User Profile: awesomePanda6107
awesomePanda6107 March 12th, 2025

Black Money Love (Kara Para Ask) is such an amazing Turkish drama!! You should definitely check it out! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 12th, 2025

Honolulu. 

User Profile: colourfulHorizon6685
colourfulHorizon6685 March 12th, 2025

Scotland

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP March 12th, 2025

@colourfulHorizon6685

so beautiful

load more
User Profile: awesomePanda6107
awesomePanda6107 March 12th, 2025

Italy!!

User Profile: Calypso143
Calypso143 March 12th, 2025

Scandinavia

User Profile: Haykuhi
Haykuhi March 12th, 2025

Italy, Venice