Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Isolated in psych hospital for 8 days due to Covid+, met with my team once, no therapy since

User Profile: justJBG
justJBG December 4th, 2022

Admitted to a famous psychiatric hospital last Saturday, met my treatment team Monday, tested positive for Covid Tuesday and was taken to another unit and placed in isolation. O therapy since last Monday, no groups, only interact 4-5 times daily with nurse for meals and meds. Struggling

1
User Profile: fruityPond7887
fruityPond7887 December 9th, 2022

@justJBG Hi JBG, I hope you are doing alright. I'm sorry to hear about catching Covid and being placed in isolation. I am hoping that you are out of quarantine by now and are starting therapy and interacting with others again. I want you to know that we are here for you and you can talk to a Listener at any time! I am so proud of you for all your hard work and dedication to feeling better! ❤️