Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I've been restricted from attaining a higher schooling degree by dull and even malicious teachers

User Profile: fearlessLake3608
fearlessLake3608 November 13th, 2023

I've been sexually abused repedeately while i was in middle school thus my grades went downhill which I needed to be able to go to college but none of the teachers did anything to make it easier for me. I was mocked and embarrassed by them. They all knew I was capable and that grades are not true mirror of my knowledge or capability. I was exploited by some of them as well. They truly wanted to decide on my destiny to now be unemployed. Some of them were blinded by their own envy towards me. They were the most malicious scum there is.

5
User Profile: AsrarAli
AsrarAli November 18th, 2023

@fearlessLake3608 what's your gender may I ask?

And sorry for your loss. It's hurting when I hear something like that. No doubt the one who's going though the things, knows it the best.

2 replies
User Profile: fearlessLake3608
fearlessLake3608 OP November 19th, 2023

@HassanSyed why are you asking?

1 reply
User Profile: AsrarAli
AsrarAli November 22nd, 2023

@fearlessLake3608

I was just asking casually I was just wondering that as if you were been through a sexual assault thus are you a boy or girl... nothing much. It's okay.

load more
load more
User Profile: magicalTree4461
magicalTree4461 November 24th, 2023

@fearlessLake3608 I am really sorry to hear this. It sounds like your teachers weren't doing the right thing behaviour-wise. You deserve to have gone through better things. I hope you will find healing and resilience soon.