Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💝Name a movie ,you wish everyone should watch at least once in a life Time.... 🌹

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe March 12th, 2024

YOUR FAVOURITES.........

175
User Profile: bubbleDime484
bubbleDime484 May 24th, 2024

Definitely The greatest showman 🤍🤍

User Profile: SelfishLoner
SelfishLoner May 25th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Shawshank redemption , conveys a really beautiful message , hope is a good thing , maybe the best of things , and no good thing ever dies

User Profile: V3ryS1lly
V3ryS1lly May 25th, 2024

I’d say Bridge To Terabithia ❤️❤️ It’s been like 3 years since ive watched the movie but it was a great movie!

User Profile: sympatheticCat267
sympatheticCat267 May 26th, 2024

@BelovedMeOne flew over the coo-cooks nest

Im sure I didn’t spell that correctly 🤣😂🤣


User Profile: wwildberry
wwildberry May 30th, 2024

@BelovedMe Taare Zameen Par (2007)! Makes me cry like a little baby. Such a good movie.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 31st, 2024

Labyrinth 

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown May 31st, 2024

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory…the classic one with Gene Wilder. 

The Pagemaster

Toy Story

Star Wars Return Of The Jedi….yes it has violence but the story, the music, and certain scenes/moments will still lift you up 

These are some of my spirit lifting feel good movies. 


User Profile: generousWatermelon744
generousWatermelon744 May 31st, 2024

Sunset Boulevard


classics are great. I wanted to recommend this one rn idk why.

it’s great tho!!!

User Profile: Renjik8013
Renjik8013 May 31st, 2024

I'd like to recommend Your Name if anyone is interested in anime movies! The visuals and storyline are amazing!

User Profile: Sidezombie99
Sidezombie99 June 2nd, 2024

@belovedme

I think everyone should watch the Hacksaw Ridge. Gets real emotional in some parts and just overall a good movie!