Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

So I’m new here. Just came across this. I’m on disability but look ok so people don’t see me that way.

User Profile: versatileTriangle3446
versatileTriangle3446 July 4th, 2023

Yeah, it’s frustrating bc I guess I look “normal” but at 60 yo, I’ve got some major ankle arthritis goin on, on disability, and I don’t walk well and it also causes other stuff…depression, fatigue etc. I lost my son and my dad w/I 10 months of each other and I’m struggling to overcome feelings of grief etc. I’m not a baby and don’t need coddling but it’s just a struggle. I’m striving to see the Good. I want to overcome my struggles! I’m looking for good people to connect with. I don’t know sh** about this site and what kind of people show up here. But I’ll give it a try. Anyone else out there looking for good things? (I’m conservative) just looking for other people who are getting older and don’t have much going on due to illness, circumstances, etc and would like to hear from ya. I’ve got four grand babies who all live a thousand or more miles away. Daughter-in-law and me have no love lost between us, as they say. Hey, I’m reaching out. Is this site for pervs or for real Americans who just want to reach out to other nice people? Guess I’ll find out.

1
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 July 4th, 2023

@versatileTriangle3446

Hi, we are glad that you joined and are here with us now. You took the first step towards your journey with 7Cups. Thank you for being with us. We compiled a few basic pieces of information that we hope you find helpful.

Newbie Welcome Pack.

Take care and feel free to reach out to listeners through this link, Browse Listeners.

welcome-gif.gif