Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write one poetic/cinematic line that describes your life.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 5th, 2025

Show me your creative side. 💖

55
User Profile: UrLocalArcaneFan
UrLocalArcaneFan March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

In a sea of darkness, when the world has been lost in eternal desperation and blight,

Even still shines one small flashlight. 

User Profile: tealBalloon8825
tealBalloon8825 March 17th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Describing something indescribable is pure terror. 

User Profile: JosieBiddulph
JosieBiddulph March 17th, 2025

“She ran from the dark, but the dark was small, and when she turned round to face it, it answered her call.”


found this the other day, thought it was really quite special and I saved it. I think it can be interpreted in many ways. What do you think?

User Profile: gladtidings0701
gladtidings0701 March 18th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Exceptional at being mediocre💗

User Profile: DivineKarmainfinity
DivineKarmainfinity March 26th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Sometimes to win.....you have to lose something and the one who wins after losing is called a Baazigar (risk taker) 🧘‍♂️✌️
User Profile: navyPerson9014
navyPerson9014 March 30th, 2025

There's just this waiting game I don't know how to play. It's enough of a fight staying alive anyway.

User Profile: dani7925
dani7925 March 30th, 2025

If we are all parts of the same Love, where’s my better half?

User Profile: MissingDonna
MissingDonna March 30th, 2025
I could've missed the pain,  but I'd have had to miss the dance
User Profile: SamIvey
SamIvey March 31st, 2025

“The belonging you seek is not behind you. It is ahead.”

This is a line from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Maz says it to Rey. It’s my favorite line and so extremely underrated. Probably gonna be a grown up about it and tattoo it on my body someday. Found family is the best family.

User Profile: mozzaie
mozzaie March 31st, 2025

Just because you love the sun doesn’t mean you have to get burnt by it