Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write one poetic/cinematic line that describes your life.

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty March 5th, 2025

Show me your creative side. 💖

55
User Profile: SinkthroughInk
SinkthroughInk March 31st, 2025

“They tried to bury us, they didn’t know we were seeds.”

User Profile: CrystalBlue2510
CrystalBlue2510 March 31st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Falling towards a rock bottom that only gets deeper as I fall. 

User Profile: SerenePrincess16
SerenePrincess16 March 31st, 2025

I never knew how important my next step will be till I almost took my last

User Profile: Azure111
Azure111 March 31st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I love writing.


User Profile: miyah711
miyah711 March 31st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty She's in tech, never seen or heard, but she runs the show.

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 April 1st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

When life gives you tangerine 

User Profile: easyPlane747
easyPlane747 April 1st, 2025

Mast maula mast kalandar tu hwa ka ek bawander buj ke yu ander hi ander kyu reh gya


Ban liya apana paighmbar, tar liya too saat samandar

Phir bhee sookhaa man ke andar kyun rah gaya?



Translation - a free spirited guy, a gushing tornadoe of a wind why are you extinguished in your self .

You have become your own messanger you have travelled 7 oceans but why are you dried up in your mind...

User Profile: Peonywisteria22
Peonywisteria22 April 2nd, 2025

@easyPlane747

I love this song. Oooo kabiraaaa~✨

load more
User Profile: Cadbadger
Cadbadger April 1st, 2025

I pray that I have enough joy in the void of my soul for at least a flicker of that ember to grow into fire.

User Profile: Cadbadger
Cadbadger April 1st, 2025

I pray that I have enough joy in the void of my soul for at least a flicker of that ember to grow into fire.

User Profile: pinkfloydFan6226
pinkfloydFan6226 April 2nd, 2025

My life is nothing but a comedy 😂