Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what’s your favorite song?

User Profile: Prettiestgirl
Prettiestgirl March 5th, 2024

looking to make new friends or just connect, so feel free to add a few songs :)

143
User Profile: 15summersleft
15summersleft April 30th, 2024



Ava Marie

User Profile: 15summersleft
15summersleft April 30th, 2024

Ava Marie


User Profile: BeepBeep24
BeepBeep24 April 30th, 2024

@Prettiestgirl

Mines got to be Freddy Mercury's Barcelona.

User Profile: DarkMarieN
DarkMarieN May 3rd, 2024

@Prettiest Girl

Hi! This is a great question. I have a pretty wide variety of music taste but I like anything The Cure, Radiohead as well as musical theater tunes (I'm a theatre kid, what can I say). I like other bands like Arcade Fire and independent artists like girl in red :)

User Profile: 44caliberloveletter
44caliberloveletter May 3rd, 2024

@Prettiestgirl everyone asked about u is rlly good :3

User Profile: charmingLime5060
charmingLime5060 May 5th, 2024

Hi! Lately I've been listening to FaceSoul, Grow a lot: https://youtu.be/b8lNUArJvvs?feature=shared - great vibes:) what about you? feel free to connect through dm if you want, I'm also looking to make new friends!

User Profile: AshtynLuv97
AshtynLuv97 May 6th, 2024

favorite song rn would probably have to be Look Back and Laugh or oooWooo by David Kushner

User Profile: loveguru
loveguru May 6th, 2024

90s Bollywood songs .

User Profile: cyanWest86
cyanWest86 May 6th, 2024

@Prettiestgirl 

saturn - sza

place we were made - maisie peters 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 7th, 2024