Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you were able to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

User Profile: EvieFire777
EvieFire777 March 9th, 2022

My dream is to go to Singapore

62
User Profile: unnie12
unnie12 April 2nd, 2022

@EvieFire777

I want to go to Bhutan because it is one of the country that has the highest index of happiness.

User Profile: Litepanda
Litepanda April 2nd, 2022

Well.. There some places I'd really love to go. I'd love to go to Iceland/Finland/Norway or any other places where I can see Aurora Borealis. I also want to go to Maldives and Santo Rini. I can't really choose between any of them. Beautiful places that will give wonderful experience.


User Profile: ssrhemlockguy
ssrhemlockguy April 2nd, 2022

Arab, mecca

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop April 2nd, 2022

Clarity.

User Profile: blueBeing7491
blueBeing7491 April 2nd, 2022

I would like to go to a calm place where there's cool breeze. All comfy in a blanket and reading a book while enjoying the view.

1 reply
User Profile: EvieFire777
EvieFire777 OP April 26th, 2022

@blueBeing7491 YASSS perfectttt. I LOVE READING BOOKS OUT IN NATURE. (sorry got bit excited there)

load more
User Profile: Mandi72
Mandi72 April 6th, 2022

@EvieFire777

I'd like to go back and explore more of Austria and Switzerland :)

User Profile: dumbodinosaur
dumbodinosaur April 6th, 2022

Is space an option lol?

User Profile: FlowerofTheDesert
FlowerofTheDesert April 6th, 2022

@EvieFire777 london

User Profile: GreyFalcon31028
GreyFalcon31028 April 26th, 2022

Romania.

User Profile: ElleMayB
ElleMayB October 20th, 2022

I always wanted to travel to Rome. I don't know why, but I feel some incomprehensible connection with this place. Before the pandemic started, I was already checking the, but unfortunately it was cancelled. I was recently contacted by the alitalia customer service to ask if I'd like to rebook the flight in November, but I doubt if it's a good time for traveling right now. Besides, having checked the reviews about the company on https://alitalia.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html, it seems to me that is not the best choice of a company.