What is something you would say to your younger self?
What is something you would say to your younger self if you had the chance?
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open here!
All we are is dust in the wind
I’d definitely just say it gets better, and that harming yourself won’t help anything
Life will be hard to you and sometimes you will be questioning yourself and the other things. But I just want to remind you don't give up and please don't be harsh to yourself. Whatever the cirmumstances you'd overcomw. Fight and be happy!
It's a lot to take in, It was never easy but don't give up, the world is complex, a lot to see, tons to explore. enjoy it and don't let it scare you.
Always be yourself, make sure you’re happy before you give your all trying to make everyone else happy. Take care of yourself, make some friends, and explore your interests. Everything will be alright I promise, just push through.
@CheeryMango
Don't be afraid to go to college! You can do it! Don't be afraid to venture out into the world on your own. You have good ideas you can figure it out. Keep up with the school so you know when you can move into the dorms and enroll into and begin taking classes.
Please don't drown your voice and downplay your intellect just because it makes others insecure.
Please know that you don't have to impress anybody. You were already pretty impressive as you were back then. It's because you didn't believe in yourself and failed to recognize your own worth that we ended up like this now.
I have a whole essay of things I wanna tell you but we'd be here for days if I started on that. I just wish you spoke your mind more and didn't let the words of others determine what you can and can't do. You should have lived to please yourself, not everybody else. We realized that too late.
@CheeryMango stay focused and away from distractions.
@CheeryMango You are going to be OK. Life feels like there isn't a future, but later you will thrive. Patience.
@CheeryMango
you really are not alone. someone is always watching you.