Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introduction

User Profile: nyancat12345678
nyancat12345678 2 days ago

Hi!

I go by nyancat here and I am a new listener. I saw everyone else making introductions so I thought I would too. 

My favorite colors are pink, blue, purple, and red (I'm indecisive kind of). I also really like DC and X-Men as well as My Little Pony, Carmen Sandiego, and She-Ra. My pronouns are she/her and I support the LGBTQIA+ community so if you are transphobic, homophobic, or have any type of discriminatory view please do not interact. 

My favorite artists are currently Megan Thee Stallion, Rema, and PinkPantheress. When I am not on here I will either be studying (unfortunately) or building Legos or baking!

5
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture 2 days ago

@nyancat12345678

welcome to cups 

User Profile: sensitiveSail3489
sensitiveSail3489 2 days ago

@nyancat12345678 hi nyan

User Profile: SalmanHere22
SalmanHere22 2 days ago

welcome to 7cups

User Profile: Sabina134
Sabina134 2 days ago

@nyancat12345678 Hi Nyancat! It is nice meeting you!

@nyancat12345678 welcome to 7 Cups! 💙 I'm glad you found us. This is a safe place and we're happy you're here. What brought you to the community today? I'm here if you want to chat. - Natureenthusiastic123