Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Toxic people with zero social skills who insult you bluntly at any chance they get even if you act polite

User Profile: helloCranberry5684
helloCranberry5684 August 9th, 2022

Do you know any people of this kind? Your family members, friends...?

People with constant "freudian slip ups" in form of insults or condenscendance out of nowhere.

6
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 10th, 2022

@helloCranberry5684 I think we can all relate to some one.

I do know some people, who I had to let go as friends.

For personal reasons.



User Profile: thoughtfulComputer9328
thoughtfulComputer9328 August 10th, 2022

@helloCranberry5684

YES, I have so much to say but im too tired to type it out(maybe).

I don't do anything to anyone but I feel like Im always the target of some kind of ridicule or I provoked someone. I don't even know if the feelings I get from the quips are real or imagined, but I feel like im taking crazy pills because of it. I just wish people would not bother me if I dont do anything to them, it just hurts that people just wanna be a smart aleck or a mean girl for no reason and to nobody.

User Profile: helloCranberry5684
helloCranberry5684 OP August 10th, 2022

@thoughtfulComputer9328 Relates

load more
User Profile: lovelycoacoa
lovelycoacoa August 10th, 2022

Yes, I had to let a friend go today because of this behavior



User Profile: bontaki
bontaki August 10th, 2022

You can have sympathy for a shark but it doesn't mean you should be in the water with one.


I try to recognize antisocial behavior as a multifaceted attribute governed by forces that aren't entirely up to the individual. Hence they are a chaotic product of nature that must be treated much like a hurricane or tornado. Nothing good comes from inviting them into youe life. Unless on can diffuse a natural disaster.