Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

im new and wanna make friends....Describe yourself in 5 words

User Profile: guptalord
guptalord February 2nd, 2018

for me Anxious, optimistic, intuitive, introverted, giddy

34
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 February 26th, 2018

Dreamer, anxious, dedicated, passionate, tomboy

User Profile: izzymarii
izzymarii February 26th, 2018

@guptalord I would describe myself as nice, compassionate, strong, thoughtful, interesting

User Profile: agreeableKite6479
agreeableKite6479 February 28th, 2018

Hi.

User Profile: tallStrawberries4941
tallStrawberries4941 March 2nd, 2018

Hi. I like reading.

User Profile: communicativeme26
communicativeme26 March 2nd, 2018

sensitive, dedicated, kind, over-thinker, hyperactive person

User Profile: Jneedsmusictosurvive
Jneedsmusictosurvive March 4th, 2018

I'm a dog-loving musician and a reader who is bipolar and kind

User Profile: NewStuff2017
NewStuff2017 March 4th, 2018

playful, curious, caring, attentive, intelligent

User Profile: Phia492
Phia492 March 4th, 2018

@guptalord Happy, sad, anxiety, hopeful, and scared

User Profile: pioneeringDay3963
pioneeringDay3963 March 4th, 2018

Creative, patient, anxious, open-minded, and kind

User Profile: Meggg96
Meggg96 March 4th, 2018

Hi! I am new today too :)

I would have to say I am: thoughtful, nervous, sweet, passionate, and focused