What’s One Piece of Advice You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self? 💭
What’s One Piece of Advice You Wish You Could Give Your Younger Self?
As you reflect on your personal journey, what wisdom would you impart to your younger self? Whether it’s about self-love, setting boundaries, or any other important lesson, let’s come together to inspire one another with the insights we've gained along the way ✨
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments—your story might just resonate with someone who needs it!

I would tell my younger self to not believe the adults in my life. That they're dumber than a child. That I can do math and science. That I can be something in math and science. That I am worthy of learning and love. That I am perfect in my own way. That I am smart and clever and that i can do whatever I set my mind to. I would tell myself that all the negative *** the adults say to me is really just what they're saying to themselves and it has nothing to do with me at all.
@Mya000. You have rights and especially the right to say no. I didn’t know this in my youth.
Worry about yourself and put yourself first. People pleasing will only get you stuck and unhappy.
@peacefulPeace8746 this is true..a lot of self love and self reflections helps alot
@Mya000 Take Jesus more seriously.