Anxious after first time
Hi I just recently had lost my virginity but I can't help constantly anxious and nervous that I'll get pregnant. Now the chances of this happening are impossible almost but I still can't help but freak out. Any advice or similar experiences?
@igotosleep
Dear Igotosleep,
I have a suggestion: there is a medication called ella that if taken within 5 days of intercourse, has a very good rate at preventing pregnancy. This medication requires a prescription but there are online options or if you are near a Planned Parenthood, you can purchase there. Time is of the essence here.
Moving forward: was this experience something you wanted? To be direct, in addition to pregnancy, getting checked for STIs may be important, also. This is where Planned Parenthood can help.
Please let me know if you have questions about any of this. There is no judgement; I just want to be sure your health and well-being are being supported.
I am here for you....
Jack( 7 cups nickname)