I constantly need reassurance. Why?

Sarah Robb, LISW-S (Licencsed Independent Social Worker, Supervisor Designation) and LICDC (Licenced Chemical Dependency Counselor)

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. Life poses many challenges. Learning to face, cope with, and resolve these challenges can increase our resilience.

Anonymous
Perhaps you are not confident enough. In my opinion, you may not love and see the worth of being yourself. I have been through similar experiences for a long time. One day, I started taking care of myself. From a small step and gradually to a larger step. I decided to do with taking care of my appearance first, then the room I'm staying, and after building myself up. I realize I have become more confident by taking baby steps to improve myself. I try to read self-help books and videos on youtube. I started to realize things and I just stopped needing reassurance.