Hello! I would love to talk to you, because I have dealt with many of the issues you are going through. I have anxiety, depression, an eating disorder, am LGBTQ+, and used to self-harm myself, and I hope these experiences can help you. I'm involved in the community but first and foremost I'm here to help you!Even if I'm not online, please leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP! Sometimes I'm online even when 7cups says I'm not.I don't have a schedule at the moment because my current availability is pretty irregular, and I don't want to say I'll be here when I'm not. So please just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Make sure to check my feed for any dates that I'll be out of town or on a break.
"You are always one decision away from a totally different life."Hello Community, I am known as Obs. I am a 7Cups Ambassador and one of the Community Mentor Leaders of the Relationship and Friendship Support Subcommunity. I am also a ✨ Chatroom Mentor ✨ Quality Mentor ✨ Forum Mentor ✨ DoorkeeperPlease feel free to message me, if you have any questions or doubts regarding the community and roles. I am here with you to help with the best of my efforts. Note- I am unable to take chat requests as I am unable to respond timely. I request to connect with other available listeners here- Browse Listeners. We all are here with you to listen and support. Do not say, "I am having a bad day." Say, "I am having a character building day." - Les Brown
I am NOT taking member chats at this time
With a degree in Psychology, I can listen to whatever issues you may have. As a trained active listener, I can use my skills to help and provide suggestions for your issues.
I do NOT take any chats after 10pm IST(12:30PM EST) and Sunday. Please contact any listener after this time and day. I also DO NOT take sexual chats Listener twins: @ProfArtimory @Wisdomeyes
@livefreely04 and @brightHeart21
Roles here on 7cupsFamily and Caregiver Support Community- Team Member, Forum Supporter, Room Supporter Mindfulness Centre Community- Team Member, Room SupporterAddiction Community-Team Member, Room SupporterSafety Patrol Team- Flagging profiles Team MemberPeer SupportVerifier Listener Team MemberQuality Mentor
I'm glad you have found me on 7 cups. I'm here to listen to you. Feel free to tell me anything you want.
My roles on 7 Cups are:
Group Support Mentor Leader
I have some amazing friends here.
My listener twins are:
My ps buddy is Chocoholic247
My ps twin is Thewayofimagination
My snap buddy is palmtreesandrainbows
My mentor buddies are:
They are all fantastic💜
Members: Taking chats now! You can always go here for another listener if I'm not around :DHey guys, I'm butterflyPessimist / Lily! :)
(You can also call me butterfly, flutters, pepsi, or pessi though)I'm here for you to rant to so that you know you're never alone I understand that you've been through a lot and I'm here to listen and help you find a solution!
Or, we can just casually chat about anything :PIf online (green), send me a personal request! If not, PM me~Listeners, feel free to PM me to chat as well!I'm a highschooler who lovesss:1). Netflix. I've watched literally everything on there.
3). Coffee. Quick Tip: Chat me about any of those things and we'll be amazing friends ^ Due to being gone for so long, I've lost my roles in the community!
I shall be focusing on taking 1 on 1 chats for now :)I look forward to talking to you!!
Hi, I'm Sheryl. I'm a psychology student from Scotland. I love spending time with my loved ones but also enjoy being alone. After a rough couple of years, I want to give something back and help people.
Feel free to chat or message me and I'll reply as soon as I can. I'll do all I can to support you.
Not accepting sexual messages or chats.
Sorry not accepting member chats at this time other than regular members that I listen to. Please see here for a listener: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/I like to help others and like to be helped also. Created the following to help everyone please let me know if there is a web site that I should add as a resource:
- An Introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
CBT resources - How CBT can help- Anxiety Worksheets- Cognitive distortions
- Health anxiety
DBT resources - psychcentral.com/lib/an-overview-of-dialectical-behavior-therapy/
- Coping with Flashbacks
- Feelings wheel
- Turning the mind
Activity Scheduling Activities can be connected to the way you feel. If you track feelings of depression, you may discover that when you are depressed you are more passive and less active. Following the observation that depressed people tend to stop doing pleasurable activities, depression treatments often emphasize increasing the weekly number of pleasurable activities. Additional ways to improve mood:
Surround yourself with people who have a positive impact on you
Invest in friendships and have a “go to” person that you can trustBecome more forgiving - forgive yourself and forgive others
Build on areas of strength and note evidence for new beliefs that replace old negative beliefs (praise yourself for things you accomplish)Keep a gratitude journal
Coping skills - Alphabet of Stress Management and Coping Skills
- Adult Pleasant Activities
- Adult Pleasant Events
- 99 Coping Skills
Books - 5 love languages and then discuss it- Mindfulness for borderline personality disorder
Contacts - Cancer- Cahoots- Doctor Reviews- Doctor Specialists- Acupuncture- Chiropractor- Dermatologists- ENT – Ear, Nose, Throat- Find A Hospital- Find A Physician- Find top rated doctor in my area- GI - gastroenterology- Gynecologists- Doctor search- What to expect from visit- Hospital Reviews- How To Find A Doctor That Accepts My Insurance- How To Search For Doctors That Accept Medicaid- Massage- OBGYNs- Ophthalmologist and Optometrists: Similarities and Differences- Types of Doctors- Urgent Care- Find a Trusted Mental Health Treatment Center for You- Hourglass- Mission- NAMI- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-8255/Text 741741 (Text Start)- Pleasant activities list- Couples- Find a therapist- Open Source Counseling- Optometrist- Psychologytoday- Types of Therapists- List of suicide crisis lines- befrienders.org - helps you find helplines by country- imalive.org - an online crisis chat service, for anyone anywhere in the world.- Psych Central Common Hotline Phone Numbers- suicide.org - List of suicide helplines- suicidestop.com - helps you find online chat, emergency numbers and crisis hotlines for many different countries in the world- Warmline- White Bird- WomanSpace
Self-help guides - 7cups
Other Links - Abortion- Advice for Teens- Alcohol- Anger and Aggression- Anxiety- Bible Study- Breathing Exercises And Techniques
- Detox Local- Exercises for Relaxation- Problems- Problems: Causes, Tests, and Treatments- Coping with Depression- Crisis hotlines the recovery group- Depression - A majority of people experience depression at least once during their lifetime, but they may or may not be aware of it. Understanding what depression is begins the journey toward recovering from depression. You may not realize that depression symptoms are not just emotional. Depression is much more than a low mood, feeling sad, and being irritable. There are cognitive (e.g., self-criticism and hopeless thoughts), behavioral (e.g., isolating from others and having difficulty ’getting started’ with activities), and physical (e.g., sleep problems and change in appetite) symptoms as well. The mind and body are very much connected, and the way that depression affects someone demonstrates that strong connection. Learn more about what depression is by reading the Depression Guide on 7 Cups of Tea’s website. You can also talk to someone about your experience of depression by requesting to chat with one of our listeners.Millions of people suffer from depression everyday? How do I know if I'm depressed or if I'm just sad?- Forgiveness - How to Get Help- Key To a Happier Future- Letting go of grudges and bitterness- Minors Legal Questions and Answers
Panic Attacks - 10 Ways to Stop a Panic Attack- Psychology and its practice- Psychologytoday- What Does the Bible Say- Guide to Women's Self Defense and Self Protection- Healing Self-Hate- Healthy Relationships, Sexuality and Disability- Help with your sex life- How to help a friend who is being abused- Instant Self-Denfense- Self Help Resources- Womens Health- MentalHelp - Comprehensive Mental Health and Mental Illness information on topics like Depression, Bipolar, Suicide, Anxiety, Addiction, Schizophrenia, and more.- Mindfulness meditation- A Bad Dream Is More Than Just A Dream: The Science Of Nightmares- Adult nightmares- Causes and facts- How can you interpret dreams- Research and Treatments- Prevent nightmares- Psychologytoday- Sleep Disorders- Sleep Education- Parents & Teachers: Tips & Advice for Talking to Teens About Sex- PTSD: National Center for PTSD- Women and PTSD- Child sexual abuse- Dealing with Rape- How to Prevent a Potential Rape- Help after rape and sexual assault- If your child is raped- http://www.sarsas.org.uk/self-help-guides/- https://www.helpguide.org/articles/ptsd-trauma/recovering-from-rape-and-sexual-trauma.htm- Medical Examination of the Rape Victim- Raiin- Rape Victims Prone to Suicide- Sex, Sexuality, and Sexual Disorders- Sexual Assault Survivor's Guide- Sexual Misconduct Law and Legal Definition- Statutory Rape: A guide to state laws and reporting requirements- Survivors Chat- Things Not to Say to a Survivor of a Sexual Crime- What is Sexual Violence- Recovering Your Mental Health- How Can I Satisfy My Sexual Desire If I’m Destined For Singleness
Read the book5 love languagesand then discuss it- Setting boundaries- Understanding Ourselves and Our Relationships- https://www.rainn.org/articles/self-care-after-trauma- Self Growth- Self Injury outreach and support- Self-Soothing Techniques: Distraction- Sex Addicts Anonymous- Sex Therapy- Social Anxiety- Taking Care of YOU: Self-Care for Family Caregivers- Teaching kids consent ages 1-21- Teen Health- Therapy Worksheets and Handouts- Trauma Self-Help Books & Workbooks- Why do men rape women- Women self defense
☆ Welcome to 7 Cups! ☆
Thank you for dropping by my profile! I’m a trained and verified active listener, and I’m here to support you with the best of my ability I’ll try my best to reply to you within 24 hours! However, I get many new chats each day, and sometimes other chats get lost! If I don’t reply within 48 hours, or 2 days, please send me a follow up message!☆ Speciality ☆ - LGBTQ+
- Recovery ☆ Status ☆If my icon is green, I’m currently online and accepting chats! If my icon is orange, I’m doing some other work here on cups and my replies may be slow, but you’re welcome to message me! If my icon is red, I’m not online and may not be able to get back to you right away! If you’d like to schedule a chat with me, leave me a message containing which topic you’d like to discuss, and what time you’re free. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and we’ll figure out a time to chat! ☆ Roles ☆Support Team Teen Star - I am the support team leader for Teen Zone! Quality Teen Star (L)
- I help monitor Teen Listener quality, so that every member gets the best support they canChatroom Teen Star (L)- I keep the listener chatrooms safe and make sure everyone gets the support and resources they needGlobal Chatroom Moderator - I make sure all the chatrooms are a safe and friendly environment!Support Session Leader - I lead weekly discussions for 3 support rooms, and 1 event room!Q&A Team- I look over any Q&A questions and answers that are submitted to 7 cupsSafety Patrol Outreach Team (SPOT)- I make sure everyone on cups is following guidelines so we are all a part of a safe and supportive environment! I also train new members to the Safety Patrol team, and help new members receive any resources or help they may need Peer Supporter (L) - I provide support for Listeners after a difficult chatTeen Mentor (L) - I help Listeners achieve their 7 cups goals and help them be their best selves as a listener!Chat Supporter (L)- If you’re stuck on a chat, you can contact me for support! Doorkeeper- Need a room opened? I’m your gal!Verifier (L)- I can help you become a verified listener, and help you work towards that goal!Currently not taking long term members I do not take chats of a sexual nature, or about abuse ☆ Listener pals ☆@peppermintlove - my amazebubbles mentor @Ottie - my twinny twin twin @MayaRoseBird5656 - my partner in crime! :p@Moana22 - my #wondertwin, #dreamteam, and #dynamicduo@neverendingMermaid74 - my sheets twin, forum counterpart, and one of the best friends I have here! :3
Hey there! I'm Mikhal and I'm a verified listener here on 7cups. I'm here to help and support you the best I can.Online: I am online and currently taking chats.Busy: I am busy and therefore not accepting chats, though you are free to leave a message.Offline: I am offline and currently not accepting chats.Projects and Roles
💠 Verified Listener
💠 Verifying Team
💠 Safety Patrol
Hi, my name is Ethan and I am a Verified Listener
Although my profile will usually appear to be ‘offline’ or ‘busy,’ don’t feel like you can’t message me! Generally, I’ll try to respond within at least 48 hours (Obviously this might not always be possible).
If you need immediate support, be sure to message an available listener from the Browse Listeners tab.
7Cups is not a crisis support service. If you are in a crisis, please check out the crisis resources page from the Chat tab.
Chat Topics I take chats on....
General Mental Health
I prefer not to take chats on...