Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have friends, a partner, a cat, and family, but I still feel lonely.

User Profile: tidySpring9329
tidySpring9329 June 10th

I don’t feel like I have a support network. My friends have other friends who are much closer to them, so we only meet up from time to time. In my family, I only really have my cousin, but she isn’t doing well either. My partner doesn’t understand me; he doesn’t like seeing me upset, and in his desperation, he tries to fix everything before fully listening to me. So in the end, all I have is my cat.

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree June 10th

@tidySpring9329

Loneliness is a virus, you are not alone, reach out for more support. 

People can feel alone even in a crowded room.

I sorry this has happened to you, good luck..🌟

User Profile: aTinyDroplet
aTinyDroplet June 10th

@tidySpring9329 ouch! That's even more hard than having no people