Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

35+ Where is everybody?

User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 September 3rd, 2022

35 & Over sub-community

Is there anybody out there? Hello hello hello *echo* Where is everybody? I'm bored and lonely 😔

427
User Profile: alonelynight786
alonelynight786 January 17th, 2023

@SweetPea321: lost in the heaven, looking for paradise.

User Profile: alonelynight786
alonelynight786 January 17th, 2023

@SweetPea321: Lost in ***, searching for paradise.

User Profile: Kindnesshumility
Kindnesshumility January 17th, 2023

Hi

User Profile: Kindnesshumility
Kindnesshumility January 17th, 2023

I hope you're ok

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

Thank you, Kindness. I hope you are OK too. It's a great day to be alive 🙂

load more
User Profile: raspberryWriter1061
raspberryWriter1061 January 17th, 2023

@SweetPea321I am here you are not alone😊

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

Thanks, raspberry. It's good that we have 7cups to visit when we're feeling down. I even come here when I'm feeling good.

1 reply
User Profile: raspberryWriter1061
raspberryWriter1061 January 19th, 2023

@SweetPea321I agree with you, you are strong, and you will overcome difficulties. Trust me, and I will support you😊

load more
load more
User Profile: pearl2022
pearl2022 January 17th, 2023

england

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

How is the weather in England right now? Does it really rain that much?

load more
User Profile: godamnkav
godamnkav January 18th, 2023

Hello am new here in this site:)


1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

Hello amd welcome to 7cups. I hope you find it comforting to be here amongst people who listen and understand.

load more
User Profile: compassionateBlueberry4830
compassionateBlueberry4830 January 18th, 2023

I totally feel you. Please reach out if you need to!

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

Hey compassionate. Is that your cat in the photo? Although I don't have any pets, I like cats. They're relaxing, except for when they run around the house like crazy furballs 😄 I had this cat when I was a kid that would run up and down my body and then zoom out of my room to wake me up every day. Suzy was her name 🙂

load more
User Profile: beeeater
beeeater January 18th, 2023

@SweetPea321 With 312 replies you can't be too lonely anymore !

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

I'm happy to have the replies and talk to people. How are you, beeeater? Your name reminds me of Amber Heard talking about her dog stepping on a bee in court 😄

load more
User Profile: glowingRecipe4259
glowingRecipe4259 January 18th, 2023

Heyy

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPea321
SweetPea321 OP January 18th, 2023

Heya, glowing ✨️ How goes your day today? I'm taking it easy until my daughter gets out of school.

load more