Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I did the thing! And I hate my output (but I am still proud of it)!!

User Profile: HappySpecter
HappySpecter August 29th, 2025

I made a gaming video on YouTube, and I hate it! It's boring, typical, not personal enough, and it is certainly not a video I would watch for myself. It was fun to make though! And I feel so accomplished for completing it!! The next one will be better. But I need to go back to the drawing board with this. I want to make a cozy, kind space in YouTube gaming, and this was not the best start. But it is a start! And I already have notes on how to make the next one better.

First one's done. Let's see how the next one turns outaew-willow-nightingale.gif

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 30th, 2025

@HappySpecter

I admire you for giving it a go and your creativity and energy, well done and the best of luck with the next one!

💕💜

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 August 30th, 2025

I LOVE this! Hate it if you must, but be PROUD of doing the thing! <3

1 reply
User Profile: HappySpecter
HappySpecter OP August 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 YES! I'm seeing it as a stepping off point, a marker for what I don't want my videos to be. Thank you!


load more
User Profile: eaterofwords
eaterofwords August 30th, 2025

@HappySpecter

As they say: "First you do it, then, improve it."