A Royal Proclamation
I can see you in the purple fringe of the wispy cloud, enlightened by the dusky sunbeam;
Yes... I can see your message in the colors of the end-of-the-day dream.
I was walking absolutely alone... seeking a meaning... a purpose... even a fake hope coloring the face of any hideous destination...
But I heard your soulful sigh exactly before the darkness declares blackness without mitigation.
It was not just a sigh... it was a majestic order and uncompromising royal proclamation:
Stop wandering alone, the night can be our predestined purifying distillation.
Yes... the bashful, hushful, hissing whisper of the night is our ultimate home...
Who cares about the hectic world when our souls chose to defy their doom?
The liminal tranquility of the night is our meeting place...
What does the bright world mean to us, except our peace threatened and cruelly replaced?
Come and explore the whole universe... the whole existence is breathing life into my breath...
Come... you lost man... your true identity cannot be found anywhere except into my unfathomable depth.
You read my message just immediately before the end of your day...
So come willingly... the royal proclamation is meant to be obeyed without the slightest delay...
@silverArrow67
You weave words like gold.
Mindful
Soothing.
Painting a beautiful picture of the enriching delights of a romantic interlude 💛
