Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Autumn Breeze Can't Lie

User Profile: silverArrow67
silverArrow67 October 1st


5394_1790873439.jpg

7
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@silverArrow67

I can't dent that that was well written and thought out seemingly effortlessly.. it came together amazingly as if it was destiny.  It is a poem about life to me, just like a new season.. change is in the air..🌲

User Profile: silverArrow67
silverArrow67 OP October 1st

@AsherTree

What a fabulous comment you have offered here, dear friend. I was especially amazed by your super-keen, insightful ability to read far beyond the mere face value of these lines. Your feedback has truly become an indispensable and inseparable part of the poem itself. May your words stay a real light and delight for others, now and forever.

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree October 1st

@silverArrow67

Wow, silver Arrow!?! Such kindness!  I am honored to just be a small part of this thread. 🌲

load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 October 1st

@silverArrow67

What a great way to start October!

User Profile: silverArrow67
silverArrow67 OP October 2nd

@caringShoulder1357 

What a cheerful comment you have generously offered here ...dear friend...your beautiful contribution is sincerely appreciated... wishing you an auspicious October..

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 2nd

@silverArrow67

My favourite time of year 💛 

Love it 🥰

Thank you 🥰

4fYWUPSy.gif

User Profile: silverArrow67
silverArrow67 OP October 2nd

@Amanda84 I'm so glad that we share this kind of soulful love for this nostalgic month together...♥️💜🌺

load more