Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎅 what was the most popular toy during your childhood??🎅

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2024

Let us know, maybe santa will bring back a little festive spirit in you ❤

santa-clause-santa.gif

188
User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris November 25th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

image-4_1732562436.jpegimage-1_1732562446.jpeg

1. Baby All Gone! I still have my doll minus the accessories, haha...

♡

image-6_1732562541.jpeg

2. Baby Tumble Surprise. I still have mine! The head of the doll is heavy and the body is light and so the doll flips over aka tumbles... 

♡

image-3_1732562608.jpeg

3. Cabbage Patch dolls. Ive never owned one, and now I feel like I need to get one for Christmas. I better start writing Santa since im on the Nice List! 

♡

image_1732562691.jpeg

4. GigaPet or Tamagotchi, I remember begging my mum for one since my cousin was showing off hers, and of course my mum got it for me! I purchased a Tamogotchi a while ago and it got annoying fast. I still have it just that I let the battery die. Maybe I'll give it to a kid who'll took after it. 

♡

image-5_1732562885.jpeg

5. I never had a skip it, but I remember making my own and it worked just as fine! I had so much fun with the one I made! Yay! 

₊˚⊹ ⁀➴ ᰔ‧₊˚⊹₊˚⊹ ⁀➴ ᰔ‧₊˚⊹₊˚⊹ ⁀➴ ᰔ‧₊˚⊹

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2024

@PetiteSouris well done to little you, for making that toy ❤❤ I'm so glad you kept your old toys, I ask many people if they kept their favourite childhood toys, and they regret not keeping them. And you should definitely go and buy yourself that dolly. Tis' the season to spoil ourselves 😁 ❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris December 11th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11, Im definitely happy that I have my childhood toys (well at least the favorite ones). I wish that I had kept my childhood storybooks though. I treasured them more than my toys, however I was able to repurchase some of them. And yay for making my own skip it!!! I had more fun making one actually. I would rather Santa bring the doll, too many bills to pay as an adult!

🎁

 santa-elf.gif

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙☃˟͙‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

load more
load more
User Profile: 1CuriousHeart
1CuriousHeart November 25th, 2024

Mine was a Barbie doll. I don't remember having any other toy, it seemed to be just okay getting a doll, because every kid had one.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2024

@1CuriousHeart barbie dolls are fun toys, and yep! Most kids still have them ❤❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more
User Profile: ListeningLighthouse
ListeningLighthouse November 26th, 2024

My guitar still have it kept it for 19years

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 26th, 2024

@ListeningLighthouse awwwww ❤ is it a small childsize guitar?? Can you play it??

load more
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 28th, 2024


When I was a toddler, my preferred toy was a rubber Pluto (the Disney character)

pluto_1732760696.jpg


Then the local version of Legos (Rasti)

legos_1732761062.jpg


and in late primary school, board games like the local Monopoly (El Estanciero)

esstanciero_1732761254.jpg


@Tinywhisper11

11 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 28th, 2024

@HealingTalk awww that pluto is soooo cute😁 ❤ I've never seen a monopoly board like that, I wonder if their all different in other countries🤔🤔 Lego looks soooo frustrating😂😂 I don't know how it's so popular😂😂😂 gives you a giant xmassy tiny hug ❤

hugsjustforyou.gif

10 replies
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 29th, 2024


Hi, Lola!

I like Pluto because he is always happy and uplifting, no matter what the circumstances in his life. Most dogs are like that, and some breeds, like Golden Retrievers, are 100% like this.

You can do simple, random things with Legos. Just join bricks as you fancy and build meaningless but funny contraptions. It doesn't have to be a complex three-story house.

El Estanciero is like Monopoly put using the main production assets here owned by the very rich: farmland. So you go through different provinces, buy land, invest in improvements, etc, and collect money from those

At some point you might amass a lot of fake paper money and that's the most fun. You have become super-rich at last!

Sending you much love! 💜  💜  💜  

@Tinywhisper11

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2024

@HealingTalk that game does look fun ❤😁 I'm glad you had fun toys when you were younger ❤❤

8 replies
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 30th, 2024


Yes, I had few and simple toys that I adored and enjoyed for hours.

Nowadays many children have dozens of toys, I have seen children's rooms that looked like a toy jungle...

@Tinywhisper11

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@HealingTalk don't tell anyone, but I buy myself toys for xmas 😁❤ sshhh!

6 replies
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 2nd, 2024


I read you bought a radio-controlled car..

That's a lot of fun!

What other toys did you buy?


@Tinywhisper11

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@HealingTalk bouncy balls😁 some art stuff, a remote control car for my son aswell ❤ a little wooden whistle thingy that when you blow in it, you have to try balance a little ball. Toys for my 3 little piggies (guinea pigs) and a teddy bear😁

4 replies
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 2nd, 2024


How fun!

Those colorful little balls that bounce when you throw them… Cats love them too!

Art materials! I am an art supplies hoarder. More of a supplies collector than an "amateur artist" really.

A ball pipe like this one?

ball-pipe_1733110092.jpg


It’s always wonderful to welcome a new teddy bear to your life!

What kind of toys for the guinea pigs? I had some long ago, and honestly mine were not intelligent enough to play… They were very cute and super active though.

@Tinywhisper11
3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@HealingTalk yes that's exactly the same blow you I bought 😁😁 my 3 piggies are very clever and energetic. I have one that's a escape artist😂😂 I built their cage myself so they have lots of toys and room😁 and my room is all done out so they can come play on the floor I have lots of tunnels for when they come out 😁 but after about an hour they start getting sleepy, so they go back in their cages😁 I have 2 rescued already😁 their names are Angel and harmony ❤ I never had toys, I never knew they exsisted growing up, so now it's nice to be able to have them ❤ 😁

2 replies
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 2nd, 2024


Maybe I never stimulated my guinea pigs like they do with animals in zoos nowadays, with interesting things they must do to get their food. So they feed their brains as well as their stomachs.

From what I have seen, they love tunnels, so they must be delighted there.

Angel and Harmony are beautiful names

I never knew of rescued guinea pigs around here, only cats and dogs, that’s something special!

I am glad that you allow yourself to play with toys aplenty to your content, filling with fun and joy that void from your childhood.

Well done, Lola!  💜

@Tinywhisper11
1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@HealingTalk ❤😁❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Moonlover7021
Moonlover7021 November 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

A remote control car.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 28th, 2024

@Moonlover7021 oh cool😁 I've bought myself one of those for this xmas😁😁 it looks so much fun ❤ merry Christmas ❤❤

load more
User Profile: charmingPeace6655
charmingPeace6655 November 29th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

The most popular toys in my childhood were Barbies, Monster High, pokemon cards, and the Toy Story dolls. 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2024

@charmingPeace6655 oh the monster high dolls are soooo cool, I wish I had some of them😁 did you keep any??

2 replies
User Profile: charmingPeace6655
charmingPeace6655 November 30th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Yes, I had some of the dolls as a kid but I'm not sure where my mom put them.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 1st, 2024

@charmingPeace6655 if you find them, don't throw them away ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Paliloveyourself
Paliloveyourself November 30th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

There were a bunch, like Barbies, of course, shopkins, Ever After High, and Monster High. 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 30th, 2024

@Paliloveyourself shopkins were cute😁 I'm not sure if they sell them anymore. If they do I bet the prices have doubled😂😂 

load more
User Profile: gokulisheretolisten007
gokulisheretolisten007 December 1st, 2024

BeyBlade 🔥❤️❤‍🔥

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 2nd, 2024

@gokulisheretolisten007 what is that?????  Oh and I just checked your on Santa's nice list, so I'll let him know you want one😁❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: gokulisheretolisten007
gokulisheretolisten007 December 5th, 2024

Awww... Thanks 🥰🥰🥰 I will be looking forward for the gift 😁❤‍🔥

load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing December 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Legos

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 4th, 2024

@genericbeing I bought a lego kit once it didn't even make one leg!!! It's blatant false advertisement😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry dark humour, like to hold about my disabilities😂😂😂😂


6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 joke* about my disabilities😁

That's another one my finger can't spell😁😁😁

User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing December 7th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 With modern technology someone probably could make a leg out of legos

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 8th, 2024

@genericbeing try make me some😁😁

3 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing December 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'll have to buy some legos, I haven't owned any in a while but deal

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 9th, 2024

@genericbeing 😁 maybe santa will bring you some😁 I'll put in a good word with santa for you ❤

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing December 9th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

merrychristmas-hohoho.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: iameva
iameva December 4th, 2024

❤️ Care Bears, Cabbage Patch Dolls, and Lego ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP December 4th, 2024

@iameva care bears😍😍 cabbage patch dolls seem like a popular to remember here🙂 I want a care bear🤔🤔 I might buy one for xmas 😁 ❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

load more