Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🎅 what was the most popular toy during your childhood??🎅

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2024

Let us know, maybe santa will bring back a little festive spirit in you ❤

santa-clause-santa.gif

188
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 maybe you should ask, what is was your favorite toy during childhood.

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 I didn't have any toys growing up🙁

5 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  if I lived in your neighborhood, I would buy you something.  💖

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 awww thanks💖💖 I have toys now😁 I'm making up for my childhood😁😁

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  What is your favorite toy?  😍

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 9th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 my indiana Jones doll 😁

1 reply
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  🤣

indiana-jones-whip.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: courageouspanda2006
courageouspanda2006 April 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

I'm old, we had sticks. No, seriously. We had Lincoln Logs. 😂

il-1080xn-4985575399-g2u6_1744133156.jpg

3 replies
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 April 8th, 2025

@courageouspanda2006  My childhood 'friend' and I used to make little catapults out of them.

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 8th, 2025

Lol I had those when I was a kid too. Loved them! <3

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@courageouspanda2006 😂😂😂😂 wow! I've never heard of them before, they look like fun💖💖

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 8th, 2025

The most popular toy overall, or our personal favorite toys?

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 either one 💖 but personal favourites would be best 💖😁💖

3 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 9th, 2025

I had a TON of stuffed animals, and I still have a few lol

I also had those little plastic animals and used to play with them all the time :)

I had a ton of Matchbox cars too!

Apparently I also played with pots and pans lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 9th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 awww cool you must have had lots of fun 💖💖

1 reply
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 10th, 2025

I did <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MagnusAstre
MagnusAstre April 8th, 2025

Furbys

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 8th, 2025

@MagnusAstre they look creepily cute😂😂💖💖💖

3 replies
User Profile: MagnusAstre
MagnusAstre April 9th, 2025

Yeah my son has a Fuggler and they are pretty much this generations furbys in my opinion.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 9th, 2025

@MagnusAstre oh I'll have to look up what a fuggler is💖 fuggler is a funny word😂😂

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 10th, 2025

Thank you, I’m scarred for life now. XD

Jk!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 tamagachis, virtual pets you had to keep alive but usually got fed up after about six hours 🤣