Did you ever get the feeling of being “left behind” by the people around you? Like you feelc they are getting more successful than you? How do you
@Colorfulgalaxy hi! I totally understand your feeling. People around me have stable jobs, getting married, and living their dreams. While I, don't even have a stable job and struggling hard with my finances. I don't know if it would help you, and I know it's easier said than done, but try to stay focused and your goal, imagine what you want to be in the future and start working on it, mo matter how small or slow, progress is progress! We all have our own timelines, maybe it's not just our time to shine yet, but soon we will have the spotlight! Keep fighting dear! ![]()
I felt it lately when I saw my bf got a good job and my friends started to improve themselves, I won't admit it but it made me feel so jealous, depressed and I felt like I'm a failure but I tried to use my bad feelings and make them encourage me to be a better version of myself, I was like "if they can improve themselves I can do it too!" so I took a step, let this feeling make you try harder and don't stuck in the hole of depression for so long and I hope this feeling won't last long :)
And always keep it in your mind "what's meant for you will find you" you're not in a race with others or in a fight with anyone, everyone has its own road
@colorfulgalaxy....I have felt this way...especially when I fell on hard times and my brothers and friends were doing so well....they seemed to despise me but I had a strong faith in Jesus and he brought the right people in my life...it was just a season...it's not meant to last, so don't get stuck in it...you are loved and cherished and can do amazing things! be your own person and begin to know your worth....it's hard, but the others can't validate you...I also found that my friends who were doing well and seemed to have no troubles also lacked depth, character, humility, and love...every season serves its purpose
Oh gosh always! My career path never started straight away and now even though I'm in a job I have a good relationship I don't have children and that is worrying me now. My friends are all either married with kids or about to have them so I feel totally left behind. I guess I just focus or try to even though it's hard on the right now. Things happen when and it if so my fate at the moment is to continue waitung.