Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have no relationships except family

User Profile: intuitiveCat5222
intuitiveCat5222 June 28th, 2020

I have a hard time connecting with people. I pretty much only see my husband, son and brother. I don't know if I even like people, but I feel lonely often.

6
User Profile: Dajia215
Dajia215 June 28th, 2020

@intuitiveCat5222 It's understandable to only like certain relationships! But take your time if you want more relationships, it's not easy especially if you're just use to one specific group:)

User Profile: NewYorker9
NewYorker9 July 5th, 2020

@intuitiveCat5222

i have family, friends at group therapy and friends in online video gaming. other than that, i am very socially inept, but it doesn't make me feel lonely.

User Profile: Seeker1898
Seeker1898 July 10th, 2020

I already the 35+ group and now want to join this group ain't ready to start play word games and looking forward to one foot in the grave at 50 kind of thing, can o join here or is it exclusively for people in their 40s? I just turned 50. And no i am not going through any crises 😀but like to chat with ppl

User Profile: DouglasJohnson
DouglasJohnson November 29th, 2020

I want to add a couple of cents of mine to this discussion. The fact is that I came to this format a long time ago. And I don't think it's bad. Yes, my family is my main support and the main people in my life. But it really gives me support and saves me from communicating with those people who would just like to use my time and attention. I prefer to keep my son company and play board games together or go online here - https://gamesgo.net/boys/ I am sure that my communication with my son at an early age will bring good results later. The Internet gives me the opportunity to find interest groups and communicate there. This is enough to have a positive sense of socialization.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 November 29th, 2020

Totaly relate as most of my family has zero no contact and there is no relationship support family ties even though we are related. Saddens me. Also find most people selfish and not trustworthy.