Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Starting my life over and feeling like I don't belong here my life has been one big mistake but God is my only friend was

User Profile: Jaylybbert1
Jaylybbert1 March 5th, 2022

I need to get a different perspective on life from someone else's point of view I am struggling with life and I don't want to be a failure any more evidently there's a purpose I'm here but I don't know what for because I never do anything right and I'm wanting to be that person I was supposed to be from the beginning but never was able to achieve it so hopefully I can make changes and be that person I don't want to be a failure any more I want to be someone and have friends and be loved and have someone who cares about me and visa versa I don't want to be a failure any more


3
User Profile: amiableBlackberry92
amiableBlackberry92 March 5th, 2022

@Jaylybbert1

. I felt similar hitting this decade of life. Not easy but I go to a therapist weekly and that's helped give me some ideas to find new direction . I'm dealing with some pretty awful trauma so it's been difficult. I made a list of all the things I like to do and I reconnected with some former work friends. It's taken me a few years to redirect myself but dedication to myself and my happiness has helped. I don't give up easily.

You can redefine your life, make a list and take action. If you can go to therapy I really recommend it.

I hope my post helped a little, just remember your not alone even if it feels that way.

Best always ABB

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence March 7th, 2022

@Jaylybbert1

Hello Jaylybbert1, sorry to hear that you look at yourself like a failure.

Sometimes to do the best we can is all that is possible to do and surely failures happen to everyone but none of them define who we are.

I understand that it can be frustrating when things don't go the way we expected them to, I would hope you can be helped to look at yourself with different eyes, with no-judgment.

To have a chat with a listener maybe can help too, you can select your topic and find one on HERE

Best wishes!

User Profile: braveWillow19
braveWillow19 March 7th, 2022

This is me right now. It’s easy to give in to the negative thoughts. Download a positive affirmations app to give yourself a daily boost of energy. Don’t hold too high expectations and be proud of yourself that you made it here. You’re strong and you’re worthy. I tell myself this everyday. I hope you are okay.