Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(Thread closed) Day 18: Do you like the way you talk? If so, why? If not, how can you view it more positively?

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 January 17th, 2019

Do you like the way you talk? If so, why? If not, how can you view it more positively?

@24963534 @1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @Aspace4u @bestplum1189 @BeyondTheInvisible @Bigvalleyrob @BlueSkyDay1911 @bogartfan @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH @chickadee123 @decisiveTangerine1372 @easyBalloon5468 @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @faithlove1111 @fearlessPine2167 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @Glorene @gracie2303 @greenpear8830 @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @joliver1967 @JolivetteListens @kittycat15 @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @LumenEssense @mellisendis @MistyMagic @MissPen @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @Novalis4u @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @pinkPapaya7701 @Pixielou44 @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @pinkPapaya7701@rainbowsage5 @redGrapefruit5314 @RenaeListens @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @Roxy0007 @ScarletLand3247 @scarletSpring3133 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Texgal0869 @Tom444 @Tish1982 @Tyedyedbutterfly @vh @wittyNest2941 @what @worthystruggle @Zengrl

30
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo January 20th, 2019

It depends. Sometimes I wish I had said something differently. I also don't think I'm the best public speaker, but I am capable and reasonably comfortable if I have to do it which is something many struggle with.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 20th, 2019

Those times that you wish you would have sad something different - not sure if you have tried this before but I sometimes count to 5 and that 5 might be several times before I say something to someone that way the words are totally different that I say.


@AffyAvo

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo January 20th, 2019

@DanaMH I feel like that would stop both the conversation flow as well as reduce my concentration, causing me to flub up even more.

User Profile: CalmWhisper22
CalmWhisper22 OP January 20th, 2019

Sorry to hear that it would.


@AffyAvo

load more
load more
load more