Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is something you really enjoyed to eat or do as an activity recently?

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 17th, 2024

Check-In November 18 to 20, 2024

72
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 November 28th, 2024

Made a pan of lasagna just before a trip to my land, earlier this month. It turned out good enough.

5 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP November 30th, 2024

@slowdecline48

Mmm, lasagna is one of my favorites!

4 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 1st, 2024

@amiablePeace77 Knew there was something I liked about you...until now I couldn't figure out what it was.

But seriously, lasagna is one of the best comfort foods ever. There are still a couple squares of it in my freezer. Just in case.

3 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 2nd, 2024

@slowdecline48

I am on my way to your freezer! 😀

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 2nd, 2024

S***...that settles it. 😆 I am never telling anyone about it here again, the next time I make some.

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 2nd, 2024

@slowdecline48

lol! (writes it down on her calendar)! 😉

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yellowCucumber6113
yellowCucumber6113 December 2nd, 2024

@amiablePeace77 I’m enjoying my new job and making new friends

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 2nd, 2024

@yellowCucumber6113 Fine developments, yes indeed.

load more
User Profile: majesticDreamer3956
majesticDreamer3956 December 2nd, 2024

I really enjoyed watching Wicked with my friends and I had a really good cookie so life is good right now

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 2nd, 2024

@majesticDreamer3956

Fun time with friends 👍

load more
User Profile: imkayy08
imkayy08 December 3rd, 2024

@amiablePeace77 , i loved my grandma mac n cheese and yams 

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 4th, 2024

@imkayy08

Awesome!  Does your grandma cook those things for you or you for her? 😀

load more
User Profile: ChillVibes27
ChillVibes27 December 3rd, 2024

Sleeping the cold away 😂

2 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 4th, 2024

@ChillVibes27

Are you hibernating? 😮

1 reply
User Profile: ChillVibes27
ChillVibes27 December 4th, 2024

@amiablePeace77 only on weekdays 😅

load more
load more
User Profile: selfdisciplinedCity9314
selfdisciplinedCity9314 December 5th, 2024

@amiablePeace77 Lately, I haven’t been eating much, but one thing I’ve really enjoyed is grabbing a refreshing juice from Juiceland. Their smoothies and juices are just so good, especially when you need something light but satisfying. I love the variety of fresh ingredients they use, and it’s a perfect pick-me-up when I’m in the mood for something healthy and tasty. It’s kind of my go-to treat these days!

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 5th, 2024

@selfdisciplinedCity9314

Nice that you found the perfect "pick-me-up' for you. I like that they mix juice and veggies together as just juice from fruit lacks the necessary fiber and often has too much sugar. 

load more
User Profile: selfdisciplinedCity9314
selfdisciplinedCity9314 December 6th, 2024

i forget in Red Ribbon is best in term of menu with a variety of cakes, mamon, small cakes, holiday specials, fudgy brownies, and dedication cakes definelty the Pizza as well.

User Profile: douuxxx
douuxxx December 7th, 2024

@amiablePeace77   I found out that I really like to bake. I made soda cracker candy yesterday and it turned out soooo good. 


1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 8th, 2024

@douuxxx

I never heard about soda cracker candy tbh with you so just googled it. They look yummy indeed! Something nice as a special treat for the holidays!

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 8th, 2024

Sleep...I love it when I get enough sleep.

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 8th, 2024

@slowdecline48

I can relate! Good sleep makes me a different person 😉

load more
User Profile: Dash0
Dash0 December 8th, 2024

Hi @amiablePeace77

I love snacking on green apples or bananas with peanut butter in the morning as a morning snack.

I have other no-so-healthy snacks that I enjoy eating but let us stick with the healthy ones!

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 OP December 8th, 2024

@Dash0

I agree, let's stay with the healthy ones so to show our body love and care! 😊

load more