Come See Iceberg Alley Icebergs, Seals & Polar Bears Springtime in Newfoundland Canada
Did you know that Canada has an Iceberg Alley? 💕
Iceberg Alley stretches from the coast of Labrador to the southeast coast of the island of Newfoundland. Most of the more popular spots (like St. Anthony, Bonavista, Twillingate, Bonavista and St. John's/Cape Spear) are accessible by road.
Here in springtime, you will see nature in its raw rugged beauty such as icebergs, ice flows, seals 🦭, polar bears 🐻❄️, whales 🐋 , puffins 🐧 and so much more! The season lasts a few months so check back often to see the photos…..
Spending time in nature is linked to both cognitive benefits and improvements in mood, mental health and emotional well-being. Feeling connected to nature can produce similar benefits to well-being, regardless of how much time one spends outdoors.
What are the seasonal activities outside that bring you JOY and PEACE? Is your area known for outdoor activities?😎
What are the seasonal activities outside that bring you JOY and PEACE? Is your area known for outdoor activities?
There's not much to do in winter. When I was a boy, we built snowmen and snowforts. In summer, I go for bikerides. Some people like to go for walks. There is boating and fishing in Lake Michigan. All the usual summer activities are here for those who are interested, like tennis, golfing, etc. I never cared for sports.
@WharfRat
There's not much to do in winter. When I was a boy, we built snowmen and snowforts. In summer, I go for bikerides. Some people like to go for walks. There is boating and fishing in Lake Michigan. All the usual summer activities are here for those who are interested, like tennis, golfing, etc. I never cared for sports.
Love these activities! 😎😎 Thank you for sharing. Living around water there are lots of things you can do and so peaceful. 🆒
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
That looks like some beautiful, but rough, country. We have a lot of hiking areas and miles of beaches.
@UberRuminator
Yes definitely a rugged area in Newfoundland. There are developed areas as well of course but low population for the land mass. Thank you. Our beaches are rocky here.
Thank you for stopping by.😎😎😎
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful
Our beaches are nice and sandy...
@SunShineAlwaysGrateful






