Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Post a holiday pic.. and we'll try to guess where it is..

User Profile: DaveMcGrath
DaveMcGrath July 26th, 2018

Post a picture of somewhere you've been on holiday and we'll try our best to guess it. I'd post mine but my camera seemingly is no where to be found. However, I do have a picture of the place I have in mind that I found on wikipedia.



66
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 4th, 2018

1 reply
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 12th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123

one of the many trails in Muir Woods, across the bay from San Francisco... when i was there in the mid-seventies it was still fairly pristine.

load more
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 6th, 2018

1 reply
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 12th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123

this is Scotty's Castle, in Death Valley, once a private residence, it was made into a public hotel, until damage from a flash flood closed it.

load more
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 6th, 2018

1 reply
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 12th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123

this is the Lodge at Yosemite National Park, CA

load more
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence August 11th, 2018

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

4 replies
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly August 11th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible Boy, don't I want this to be in MY garden!

3 replies
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence August 11th, 2018

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Hi, not sure about your statement: you mean you like or dislike the plant?

Nice you have a garden! This is just vacation's place, unfortunately cheeky

2 replies
User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly August 11th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible To clarify, I adore this picture!

Yes, our family garden is something, but how nice to have this view too!

This holiday picture is definetly relaxing.

1 reply
User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence August 11th, 2018

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Yes, relaxing place, agreed!

I love gardens! heart

Now I will bring this plant in the city where i live and will put it on balcony, or inside apartment when weather will not be ideal for it. Love plants as well!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 11th, 2018

4 replies
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 August 12th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123

Big Red woods

3 replies
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 12th, 2018

@GuardianAngel77

Yes, Angel, actually this is the General Sherman Sequoia, the largest tree in the world. it's located near Whiskeytown, CA. :)

all the pics i post are off of the web, but of places i've actually been ... :) <3

2 replies
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 August 12th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123

Yes I know that they are the biggest in the world!

I seen pictures of them and on TV too about them!

😊😊😊😊😊!

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 August 12th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123

You actually see them that must been awesome

to see them I would love to see them in real life!! 😊😊😊😊!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 August 12th, 2018

@DaveMcGrath

Lovely picture!!

User Profile: caringPanda45
caringPanda45 August 18th, 2018

good luck

1 reply
User Profile: caringPanda45
caringPanda45 August 18th, 2018

@caringPanda45 sorry it went so big never happneed before

load more
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 August 18th, 2018

Good Idea for a thread @DaveMcGrath!

2 replies
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 18th, 2018

@Positron2

Seal Beach, CA ??

1 reply
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 August 18th, 2018

@GusteeMoon123 YES!
San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA, Earth

load more
load more
User Profile: GusteeMoon123
GusteeMoon123 August 18th, 2018