Share a sentence or an image that helped you during a difficult moment!
Hello everyone!
We all face difficult moments and sometimes there are words or images that can help us, for their meaning and for the positive emotions they can give us.
It may be something you have found by your own or it may be something someone else shared with you.
What does it represent for you?
In what way did it help you?
Let's remember about it today!

@24963534 @3angeli7 @1Marg1 @95969 @AddictedTeaLover98 @affableowl5126 @agander @agreeablestrawberries1285 @agreeableZebra7523 @akbj @Aksabode @Alonedadof2 @amiablePeace77 @amiableTortoise2797 @AmusingJet302 @Angelface50 @Aspace4u @azureBalloon6704 @beachluv @believing777 @Bernie0818 @bestplum1189 @beverlianne @BeyondTheInvisible @bhoward343 @Bigvalleyrob @BlueAvocado2020 @BlueSkyDay1911 @bobedee @BobsRattledPan1959 @bogartfan @bouncyVoice4149 @breezyoctopus @broken567 @Brokenhearted @califgurl68 @calmGrapes5043 @Cammiecat @carefreeheart57 @caregiver2006kris @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @chacha @chaz11 @Cheerie @convivialBlueberry6200 @CourageousDaisy1111 @CSA1CLUB @DanaMH @chickadee123 @DavidB333 @ContentedMMS @decisiveTangerine1372 @deliolia @doil @Doodles7 @easyBalloon5468 @ElizabethGiovi @empathicForest15 @energyescape @enlightenedParadise8531 @exuberantAvocado5095 @fae95 @faithlove1111 @fancysummer52 @Favor2020 @fearlessPine2167 @firefly2021 @FlowerLily23 @forko23 @foxxbirdsong @Fraboy101 @funkygirl @gardengal462 @gentlePenguin8439 @geraldine @GeriK @Gilbie8 @Glorene @goldenTalker1229 @gotfan1 @gracie2303 @GrandmaLolly @greenpear8830 @gregariousKiwi9594 @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @happilydivorced324 @helpfulDime8163 @helpfulSea2178 @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @honestSquare4292 @honestSquare9341 @hopefulheart6130 @Hotaru419 @Hunk @idontknow @independentCake9528 @inventivehouse2965 @ismiki @January1963 @Jaq130 @jay1963 @JazzySC @jill47 @joliver1967 @JolivetteListens @Jules2dl @justbeaverage @Kavajava @kit4228 @kittycat15 @Klemen @Knitterdawn @ladybuglover68 @Lauren63 @leslieod @Lifer @ListeningKaty @livefreely04 @Lolowise475 @LostanLonely @loyalpenny @LumenEssense @MAE1701 @maitha @mamamel @Maryvs @Melayla @mellisendis @MichelleMona @mija123 @MissPen @moi2016 @Mooboxer @morecake @motinez57 @mrcalidan @MrShax101 @MsBrownieBee @musicwithbrass @MusicCandy @mutter3 @myfrens @MysticSoul88 @nelliesally @Nettie @neverendingtime23 @NewBloom19 @nhisgrace @niceDaisy36 @No1Angel68 @nodelicateflower @NormaAnne @Nova101 @Novalis4u @oel @OffMyTrack @optimisticNorth3188 @orangefuton503 @PaKaGu @Pamela @parisliangbts @passionateWheel1397 @Patriciamcb @PaytonGlover @Peace1221 @Peggy880 @PepperBunny @Pete333 @pinkPapaya7701 @pinkTriangle7231 @Pixielou44 @pluckystrings4696 @plumSkies6526 @prodigalprincess @purpletangerine87 @purplehairedone @Purplelake3807 @purpletangerine87 @PurpleWater74 @Queen44 @quietbeach575 @quietSail6485 @rainbowsage5 @RastaFairyAnn @rationalWater7635 @rebelbonfire @Recovery2019 @redGrapefruit5314 @RenaeListens @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @Roxy0007 @Ryry2513 @ScarletLand3247 @scarletSpring3133 @scot @sensibleThinker1377 @sdaug32 @Sedtzl1 @selfconfidentmelon @SensitiveinNaz @Shelley413@Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @sincereOcean4592 @SmileAtWill @softpj @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @SpecialK79 @straightarrow2516 @straitoutasocal @stressBear @Sue1111 @sunnyZebra2336 @SusyKaploosy @swanflyinggracefully @sweetpea @Tailormade1 @tarantistmardon @terry @Texgal0869 @TheresaFeng @TickTockLittleBird @tiggy @tillytot50 @Tish1982 @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly @vh @wittyNest2941 @what @whiskerfacechat @worthystruggle @Yaya @Zengrl
My sentence is or thoughts is, I know how scared we are at times, let us go forward with courageous optimism. Together. There us comfort rhat we are all together living on Eath today.
I was made to believe I was not good enough...not as good as my siblings or that I would never amount to anything. I made this slogan/image to remind me otherwise:

Three magic words gave me rock solid strength through the worst period of my life FAITH, HOPE, SURRENDER. They made me turn to the Existence for fortitude to withstand injustice and fearlessly believe in and stand by righteousness. Consequently I emerged like a phoenix and transformed for the better forever.
OM... AMEN... HALLELUJAH
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
@MeaningfulSilence
That's what a lovely wonderful friend shared with me... during a difficult moment, its lyrics speaks for itself :
It helped me feeling I'm not alone and that my friend keeps me safe in their heart ❤️
It fulfilled me with positive emotions, I am really grateful for having them!
Grow, and reach out
When things are at thier worst it is my opportunity to shine.
@friendlyCat50
Great way to approach challenges!
"Storms come and go, take them the best way you can"
"When you're going through hell, keep going."
- variously attributed, Winston Churchill
@slowdecline48
I really like that one!