Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are your favorite holiday traditions?

User Profile: Jill7Cups
Jill7Cups November 28th, 2018

Do you cherish an eggnot latte during the holiday season or enjoy baking for loved ones? What do you love to do every holiday season? Share below!

If you aren't already a member of the 50+ community head to our main page and click the "join this community" button, we'd love to get to know you better! Click here.

21
User Profile: NYRican19179
NYRican19179 November 30th, 2018

Opening one present on Christmas eve. That was fun. Those were the days.

User Profile: HarleyQuinn38
HarleyQuinn38 November 30th, 2018

Not really a holiday person but some say the spring solstice is a kind of holiday so i would say that

User Profile: icequeen18
icequeen18 November 30th, 2018

I love going and spending time with my family. We don

User Profile: haveyoumetJuliet
haveyoumetJuliet November 30th, 2018

I love when me and my whole fam and relatives wilk gather around the table, eating the feast and updating each other about our lives, telling important events and crazy but funny stories.

User Profile: BaronessHydra
BaronessHydra November 30th, 2018

@Jill7cups my new favourite tradition is actually Eggnog Milkshakes from the UDF in our neighborhood. i can not wait until it's time for them to start making them again this year. they are just heaven in a cup even though it's cold outside.

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror November 30th, 2018

@Jill7cups

Sledding and drinking hot chocolate afterwards with friends.

User Profile: Flynnko543
Flynnko543 November 30th, 2018

You mean holidays as in festivals, right?

In Diwali, we have this tradition where we light earth lamps and bath before sunrise. I love it! It feels so relaxing and festive..

Also after all the rituals and preparations, we just sit, relax for a bit and then go down to light fireworks and mom would watch us. I used to love that.

User Profile: Roxymar
Roxymar July 19th, 2020

Swimming in hotel pool. Buffet breakfast, seeing historical sights and museums

User Profile: helpfulpanda2468
helpfulpanda2468 August 1st, 2020

@Jill7Cups

I like to walk in neighborhoods and look at the nice lights and houses! I like eating warm donuts!