What is your favorite music track?
Hello everyone! ❤️
Music can be one of life's things to appreciate and we all have favorite songs that we enjoy listening to.
At a time music can be also linked to memories, so what about to share them?

* What is your favorite music track that makes you always feel better because you enjoy the tune?
* What is a music or song that reminds you of something positive you experienced?
Not yet a regular of this forum? Come join us: If you have not already done so, please submit this short form add or remove your name: https://tinyurl.com/ybyg3g3y Please allow 4 days for the tag list to be updated
@00WHY00 @24963534 @24Help1 @1Marg1 @5catsandme @8Khaleesi8 @Actuallynobody017 @adventurousSugar1991 @affableowl5126 @affectionatePear7889 @agreeablestrawberries1285 @ahaller @ahds2k @ahel58 @akbj @AKmarshmallow @Aksabode @alan254 @alanapiana1970 @ambitiousNectarine1482 @Amelia2324 @amiablePeace77 @amiableTortoise2797 @AmiYumi @amusingcranberry1537 @AmusingJet302 @anderly @Angelface50 @AnnieIsMe @Artemis13579 @AshcloudMac @Aspace4u @Baby1120 @ballooningSloth @BaltimoreSpring @bamafan96 @Beanno @becausepuppies @believing777 @berta0322 @bestplum1189 @betheileen @better2Bbrave @beverlianne @bigalt21 @bimmernizer @BirdsWhoWrite @BLSD2021 @bluebell34 @Blugreg @blueOrange6725 @BlueSky0708 @Bluesky1964 @bluevelvet3 @bklnstar @bogartfan @bouncyBeach42 @bouncyVoice4149 @breezyoctopus @brightChestnut3152 @BrightSugar1923 @BurdensDown @cal1860 @CaliforniaViv @calmblueocean @calmVase7032 @Cammiecat @carefreeheart57 @carelady @caringone1004 @CaringPanda45 @caringPumpkin64 @CaringSharon @casey90 @cathy @catmandu @Cazzy8752 @Cheerie @Chro411924 @CintaBali @Confused7461 @courageousCoconut7282 @CourageousDaisy1111 @chickadee123 @CHT @classylady521 @classylady521 @Cliffg747 @CoriF @ConvivialFriend9402 @CourageousCoconut7282 @courteousLime9432 @CreativeYard1702 @CtownMimi @Cubby2020 @curiousbutterfly77 @currentwise @DanaMH @dapperPond2037 @cyanBirch4288 @DancingJoy811 @determinedNectarine9383 @decisivetangerine2856 @DeeGold @dillon8524 @DinaElwy @diplomaticoak9588 @DiscretOcean7936 @discreetMelon5938 @discreettriangle87 @doginashirt @dolphinlver @Doodles7 @diofono @duces @ecstaticlght @ElizabethGiovi @empathicForest15 @equinox56 @Eva66 @ExDesertScapegoat @exuberantAvocado5095 @Faithfulapple2400 @faithlove1111 @fairmindedStrawberries7429 @Favor2020 @FlowerLily23 @FoolsSelf @forcefulStrings1005 @forcefulWriter32 @forko23 @Freeskier @friendly10 @fromthetent81 @frothyMagic6772 @gahnsuksah @Gale1032 @gardenyarn @gentleEast4230 @gentleLand5245 @GiftedEmpath3 @goldilocks1041 @goodmelon8247 @Grandma1 @GrandmaLolly @greenSummer1236 @Greenpear036 @gregariousKiwi9594 @gregariousZebra21 @Gwen1963 @HaloCompany88 @IHDW1982 @Heather2020 @Helgafy @helloBike4402 @hellopusher @helloTalker8798 @honestPeach5447 @Hotaru419 @iamroni @Iamwhoiamwhoami @ihtak @impartialDrum1848 @indigolilly1500 @intuitiveBunny8426 @intuitiveFriend1097 @lrsmith9636 @IWuzADuck @jackrock @japanesegardengirl @jlmouraneto @indigoMoon1246 @innerLove @JackKost @JolivetteListens @JoniGirl @junem @justbecause @JustMe1225 @justpassingthrough10 @K8tjee @Katbtrying552 @Kathy1212 @Kavajava @kcollier6517 @Kevin0291 @kickiree @Kimberley555 @KindblueEyes @kit4228 @kitty2018 @kittycat15 @klemen @Kurt789 @LakeGirl819 @Lara @Lauren63 @lesjon @Lifer @LightSoul108 @LimegreenNorth1124 @LindaWinNJ @lisamac724 @ListeningKaty @livefreely04 @Lolowise475 @lonea @Lonelybeth @LostanLonely @Lostinlove50 @love @Love2Boat65 @LovecraftianHorror @LoveMyRotty @LoveResearcher @madhu @mamamel @MsVee2021 @meforexample @Melayla @Melissa22320 @Melliemel1971 @mellisendis @metta2u @Mla69@MidwesternCalmSeeker @MissPen @modestOcean7984 @modestwatermelon2938 @moi2016 @MondoRalph @Mooboxer @moocher @morecake @Motherofcats1955 @musicwithbrass @MusicCandy @mutter3 @myer @MysticSoul88 @navyAcai7149 @neatandtidy72 @neverendingtime23 @No1Angel68 @Nogift @NormaAnne @oel @Oddball76779 @OffMyTrack @omez125 @OmWeAreOne @Open12 @OptimisticAcres4817 @optimisticRaspberries5247 @PaytonGlover @Peace1221 @peachy53 @PepperBunny @phantomsmiles @placidplum3193 @pluckystrings4696 @plumPapaya7147 @plumSkies6526 @politePear3867 @potatoxcrispztrish @PracticalCat2637 @proactiveCup703 @purplepansies8591 @PurpledPeach @purpletangerine87 @purpletangerine87 @purpletree4652 @PurpleWater74 @pxidis @quietbeach575 @quietFlower25 @quietlightning @quietStrawberries9260 @quietSail6485 @Qooo @Ran3707 @rationalWater7635 @readytolisten7799 @RebelliousMirror @redOrange9587 @redPenny@Redpeppers @reliablemoon26 @repen13 @Resourceful2021 @richyShiny39 @RideaRainbow @River416 @Roger57 @roxymar @ruffneckred @Ruthanny1243 @sailinsunshine @SallyMoore @sb805 @ScarletLand3247 @ScarletPear1945 @secretMap2091 @sensiblePal7535 @Sedtzl1 @seeker1898 @seekinghappy55 @SeekerSher @SKHK@Shycat542 @shycranberry2308 @sillyrabbit7 sincereOak6832 @sincereGrapefruit4682 @Skyglider @SleeplessVet @Skyy0 @Smilintru67 @smokescrunch @sngrlittle @LadySnowcat @snugglyLight2001 @sonerii @sophiaaiello @SoulfulCat22 @soulsings @spectacularSunrise7824 @spielmanjr @SpreadAloha @StartExploring @stayingsafe @SteampunkOkc @sthompso @StormyTimes @stressBear @Sue1111 @Sue88 @sunlightspirit @sunnyplum5193 @SunnySpruce3523 @sunnyZebra2336 @Sunshine4691 @SusyKaploosy @SuzieQ1 @swammi01 @SweetSami @swim215 @swinston222 @Tailormade1 @tanimaya @Tanq2u @Tawanda526 @tealDog6333 @Teresa416 @terrig996 @TexasTabby @thecaringone @thoughtfulRaspberries8714 @Tish1982 @ThreeFires @tranquilheart @Treat @turquoiseJar411 @twidget @twm @Tyedyedbutterfly @Vintagelung @warmheartedtangerine6574 @WarmWool @weatherphoto @WharfRat @Whisper292 @whisperingfairy7 @whispersrlonely @whitewingeddove1107 @Wicket51 @wittyNest2941 @WonnderWoman @Woodlandwalk42 @wordnerd @worstpossibleusername @worthystruggle @xrosez @Yashoda108 @Zengrl
Any old music my dad loves - Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dion and the belmonts, the Blues Brothers, Creedance Clearwater revival, Alman Brothers, George Thorogood, Van Morrison…. When I was a child we would play a game and the radio would play on the car and he would quiz me, what song is this? What band is playing? When did this album or song come out? What’s the guitar players name?
I know a lot about music with out even knowing because of that.
* What is your favorite music track that makes you always feel better because you enjoy the tune?
Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto # 2
* What is a music or song that reminds you of something positive you experienced?
This is a weird one, but Brewer and Shipley's song "One Toke Over the LIne" reminds me of the time when I was a boy and hearing it while reading a comic book and eating jelly beans.
The song "Mr. Dieingly Sad" by The Critters reminds me of childhood in the 1960s, and so does "Little Miss Sad" by the Five Emprees.
Most music from the 1970s brings back painful memories, and I didn't like the music, anyway. I don't like the musical styles that have come along after the 1960s.
I love "Strange Overtones" by David Byrne. I first heard the song a long time ago when I was watching somebody writing in calligraphy and that experience leapt the song up in my personal playlist.
Friends by Micheal w Smith. This song was introduced to me when my sister died and I learned it was her favorite song too.
This song is a great song and has a lot of meaning.
my favorite music track would be one in a million by Aaliyah
One favorite... the incomparable Daryle Rice
@usedItUp
Amazing voice!
@amiablePeace77
On that recording and those in the links below she was performing only the vocal parts, but Ms. Ryce is an incredible pianist and guitarist also.That and these recordings are from CDs recorded in the 1970's in Charlotte NC. I am very grateful to have those CDs, as they are not easy to find now.
@usedItUp
Love songbird, cannot load the second one though. My fav one is "The Way You Touched Me", such a good song to me.
@amiablePeace77
I almost forgot this one.. especially nice!
@usedItUp
says not available in your country 😞
@amiablePeace77
I do regret that.
I wish you could sit with me on a quiet afternoon and listen to all three of her CDs.
@amiablePeace77
Perhaps you would enjoy this:
Tierny Sutton "I'll Be Around"
Tierny Sutton "Something Cool"
Helen Merrill - I'm a Fool to Want You
Blossom Dearie - I wish you love
Blossom Dearie - "Surrey With The Fringe On Top"
SHEILA JORDAN - The Crossing (Full Album)
Sheila Jordan "You Must Believe In Spring"
Carla Helmbrecht "How I Remember You"
Carla Helmbrecht "So Many Stars"
Sara Gazarek - Blossom & Bee (full album)
Perfect symphony Andrea Bocelli
A great song to listen to for the loss of a loved one, “Miss You” by Phish. And a great song about true love, “Never Tear Us Apart” by INXS.