Rhyming Words - 2 words AKA "Rhyme Time"
Hi, everyone, some folks would like to play a rhyming words game and to make it easier on folks I am making this thread so folks know which game we are playing.
How this one works you put down 2 rhyming words and then the next word begins with the last letter of the earlier word.
Examples that I am pulling from the other game:
Super Duper
Raunchy Romeo
Beginning starting word:
Dancing Doll
@1Marg1 @amiablePeace77 @AmusingJet302 @BeyondTheInvisible @Brokenhearted @carefreeheart57 @CaringPanda45 @convivialBlueberry6200 @DanaMH DaveMcGrath @empathicForest15 @exuberantAvocado5095 @FlowerLily23 @funkygirl @GuardianAngel77 @GusteeMoon123 @GustyOne4U @Help0ver5OAnxietyorManicBiPolar @inventivehouse2965 @January1963 @JolivetteListens @Lauren63 Lolowise475 @mistymagic @MusicCandy @mutter3 @Nova101 @OffMyTrack @pamharley003 @passionateWheel1397 @PaytonGlover @purplehairedone @quietSail6485 @richyShiny39 @Roger57 @ScarletLand3247 @Shycat542 @sincereHemlock2665 @SmileAtWill @SoulfullyAButterfly @soulsings @Tom444 @Tyedyedbutterfly wittyNest2941 @worthystruggle @Zengrl
Chill bill...(well the movie was called kill bill...)
Fill still
Hug mug...(we sometimes hug our warm mugs for safety and confort...)
@GreenAndRedBoat
Ive been known to hug a mug 👍🤗😁
Will (used to express life desire, choice, willingness, consent, or in negative constructions refusal)
Fufill (bring to completion or reality; achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted).
Thank tank...(I wish I had a huge tank to put all my thanks in it...)
@GreenAndRedBoat
THANKS

@juliak1968
Semper Fi...
@juliak1968
I was meaning a fuel tank you silly 😁😁😁🤗🤗🤗
@GreenAndRedBoat
😉
I knew that lolz
Ttyl
@juliak1968
Pffff 👅👅👅
@GreenAndRedBoat
👅🍦🍭
@juliak1968
😊🤗😀
Think Zinc...
Hot Bot
Ou la la
Play Bay