Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

CLOSED to new questions Live Forum AMA with 7 Cups Director of Clinical Services (and long time 7 Cups therapist) Anna-Kate!

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 11th, 2018

Ever wanted to know more about online therapy at 7 Cups? Anna-Kate Miller will be joining us for an AMA! She is our Director of Clinical Services and has been a therapist here for 2 years. She

19
User Profile: Kate
Kate September 11th, 2018

@Laura Can't wait!!

User Profile: HappyDucky8
HappyDucky8 September 11th, 2018

I think my online therapist quit. I tried a different one who said he couldnt help me. Ive gotten worse since quitting therapy.

User Profile: toughPear6044
toughPear6044 September 11th, 2018

RSVPing. Looking forward to the AMA event

User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 September 12th, 2018

This sounds interesting!

Count me insmiley

User Profile: LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS
LisaMeighanMScGMBPsS September 12th, 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to it! :)

Feeling better starts with a single message. Check out my profile and reviews.
User Profile: frankBranch64
frankBranch64 September 12th, 2018

What really pushed her to think of and online therapy.and is she happy with the outcome

User Profile: AnnaKateMillerLCSW
AnnaKateMillerLCSW September 12th, 2018

Super excited to spend some time with you all tomorrow! We've gotten some great questions already.laugh

User Profile: Crystalrock
Crystalrock September 12th, 2018

My son (23) had bipolar 2 and an artificial aortic heart valve. Is there a medication for bipolar that is least likely to have the side effect of increased heart rate?

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 September 12th, 2018

@Crystalrock - as a graduate within psychology, I'd just like to reply that this question may be too personal (too specific to your situation) for the therapists to answer in a AMA or Forum type format. (See very first post here.) I'm glad you have asked your question! I just wanted to let you know that they may not be able to answer it - at least in this type of setting. Hope to see you there :) Platy

User Profile: Crystalrock
Crystalrock September 12th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370 Thank you.

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 September 13th, 2018

@Crystalrock - You're welcome :) Have a good night and maybe I'll see you here tomorrow!

load more
User Profile: Crystalrock
Crystalrock September 13th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370 More generalized version. Is there any meds for bipolar 2 that are less likely to increase heart rate?

load more
load more
User Profile: intuitiveClementine4701
intuitiveClementine4701 September 12th, 2018

😀

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx September 13th, 2018

@Laura I would love to join :)

User Profile: LaCJD
LaCJD September 13th, 2018

@Mellietronx

User Profile: LaCJD
LaCJD September 13th, 2018

@LaCJD

sure

User Profile: LaCJD
LaCJD September 13th, 2018

@LaCJD

i like a bit of all. Mainly JJJ

load more
load more
load more