Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: Power14
Power14 April 12th, 2017

Wow that's amazing. I am In😊

User Profile: SasiHere4U
SasiHere4U April 12th, 2017

@ Laura

I'd love to join. Thanx :)

User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway April 12th, 2017

@Laura

User Profile: Jack
Jack April 12th, 2017

Well, from 50 people to over a million. 7 cups sure has come a long way. Thank you to everyone who has helped this to happen. heart

User Profile: CCtheHugAddict
CCtheHugAddict April 12th, 2017

Omg! So amazing ^.^

User Profile: Spark11
Spark11 April 12th, 2017

I really need help

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain April 12th, 2017

@Spark11

Please consider seeking help on suicide.org if you are feeling suicidal. I've felt like I wanted to stop living before too. You aren't alone and it can get better but only if you stay alive to allow that to happen.

User Profile: Spark11
Spark11 April 12th, 2017

@CoinFountain I really need help

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain April 13th, 2017

@Spark11

Have you tried clicking on chat to find a listener? Some of them have better ratings than others...they aren't trained for suicide crisis level intervention though so if you don't feel safe your best bet is suicide.org hotline. If you are part of LGBTQ+ and are looking for acceptance the community on 7cups designated to that is great for that. <3

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois April 12th, 2017

@Laura yay for support a maximum of people !

User Profile: CeruleanSam
CeruleanSam April 12th, 2017

Sign Me Up!!!smiley

User Profile: warmMagic45
warmMagic45 April 12th, 2017

Sign me up!!! :D

User Profile: happybanana53
happybanana53 April 12th, 2017

let me in!!!!!