Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: justanemptynobody
justanemptynobody April 12th, 2017

@Laura

Adults ?
So the party's adults only ?

2 replies
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP April 12th, 2017

@justanemptynobody

just added in the teen info!! teens too!!

1 reply
User Profile: justanemptynobody
justanemptynobody April 12th, 2017

@Laura

So adults and teen still have their party strictly separated ?

load more
load more
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe April 12th, 2017

@Laura

Awesome! I can't believe how far 7Cups has come. laugh Thank you everyone, I look forward to it ^-^ heart

User Profile: Remina
Remina April 12th, 2017

@Laura

I will try to be around

User Profile: Amphios
Amphios April 12th, 2017

@Laura

Wohoo!! I am IN !! laughheart

User Profile: CaringBrit
CaringBrit April 12th, 2017

ill be there :) this is awesome news

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 12th, 2017

Excited for the party! Whoop Whoop!

User Profile: happy22icecream
happy22icecream April 12th, 2017

@Laura wow, that is great! I will be there. :)

User Profile: blindHeart12
blindHeart12 April 12th, 2017

I will try..to come..as these is the first party I could see and experience in 7cups..congratulations

User Profile: RywantstoHelp
RywantstoHelp April 12th, 2017

RSVP

User Profile: parsecDrifter
parsecDrifter April 12th, 2017

Yay 1 million :D, I'll try to be there for sure ^^

Someone has to bring the cookies