Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: peacefulPeace63
peacefulPeace63 April 13th, 2017

would attend, but have an appointment to go to. have fun everyone

User Profile: SensitiveCoconut41
SensitiveCoconut41 April 13th, 2017

Wow! This is wonderful!! Count me in!

User Profile: PurpleFlowerbud
PurpleFlowerbud April 13th, 2017

Definately joining :)

User Profile: healingEmbrace
healingEmbrace April 13th, 2017

Count me in please! Thank you! ^_^

User Profile: TheBloodMoon
TheBloodMoon April 13th, 2017

@@@@

User Profile: addictgamer123
addictgamer123 April 13th, 2017

😄😄😄😄

User Profile: brilliantTurtle89
brilliantTurtle89 April 13th, 2017

That's fantastic. Well done to everyone for their hard work.

User Profile: IcarusFalls
IcarusFalls April 13th, 2017

Count me in @Laura

User Profile: KT70
KT70 April 13th, 2017

What cool news! I'm so proud to be a part of 7 Cups!

User Profile: OrangeLemonDoll
OrangeLemonDoll April 13th, 2017

@Laura

I'm definitely in!