Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: AnnRecherche
AnnRecherche April 13th, 2017

@Laura

What an amazing milestone. Very proud of everyone. :)

User Profile: SnowLynx
SnowLynx April 13th, 2017

I'll be there! Excited to meet you all :)

User Profile: SmileIsPretty
SmileIsPretty April 13th, 2017

I am in!

April 13th, 2017

@Laura Count me in. ❤❤

User Profile: BkOc
BkOc April 13th, 2017

I'm new to 7 cups. Can't wait to chat!

User Profile: staywithyou
staywithyou April 13th, 2017

@Laura

Such a great news to know!!!!!!!

User Profile: parsecDrifter
parsecDrifter April 13th, 2017

See you all at 2 millions, you wonderful people ^^

User Profile: LeoTheLlitteLionCub1
LeoTheLlitteLionCub1 April 15th, 2017

i been learning new things daylly