Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership ABCs Game

User Profile: Remina
Remina May 19th

Let's play the Leadership ABCs.


I'll start.


Authentic 

1560

Delight 

3 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@trueconfidant123

Trend

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@trueconfidant123

Here I go again 😂 

1 reply

@Amanda84

🤣🤣

best-friends-bestie.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@Remina

Effectiveness 

1 reply

Flexible

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@Remina

Good 

1 reply

Harmonious

load more

Healthy

1 reply

Integrity

load more

Yeast

6 replies

Should be from J 😊

5 replies

Just

@SimplyCompassionate sorry about that

@Amanda84 I got influenced lol 😂 

3 replies

@trueconfidant123

Oh. It's ok. You are not alone, I'm doing the same 😁

2 replies

@SimplyCompassionate thank you for understanding 💓

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@SimplyCompassionate

I have that impression on people 😂😂😂😂💛

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP June 11th

Kindness

1 reply

Lead

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@Remina

Leads

2 replies

Mature

@Amanda84

🤗

load more

 Nice

1 reply

Outspoken

load more

Polite 

Evolution 

3 replies

Quest*

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 11th

@trueconfidant123

😂😂😂😂

1 reply

@Amanda84

😂😂

trump-shhh-trump-funny.gif

load more
load more